Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool v Roma

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Great game, similar to the city game. I just think we will score at the Olimpico......
They look very tired.....

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I'm on my own / in a major minority. But fingers crossed for roma in the 2nd leg.

I'm sure they'd feel the same about us if the shoe was on the other foot (none of this southern softie nonsense). Ciao

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Looks like its gone a little tits up at the end...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
As opposed to those that have the albion as there number 2 club & are merrily posting away - like the southern scouse wannabees they are

The other day the exchange was packed with these verminous wannabees. A few days later the albion are on against spurs - the place is half empty..
Why weren't you at the Spurs game? If you were a real fan you'd have been there.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I'm on my own / in a major minority. But fingers crossed for roma in the 2nd leg.

I'm sure they'd feel the same about us if the shoe was on the other foot (none of this southern softie nonsense). Ciao

Realamente, voce e uma grande idiota.........

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

I doubt liverpool would be against us in the champs league ... Why would they be!?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I don't think that penalty will be crucial in the end, but it was ridiculous anyway. Ball hit hand rather than attempting to hand ball?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester

The Sun clearly trying to paint Liverpool fans in a good light from what I can see. Liverpool fans lighting flares, climbing on Police vans and giving it large pre-game. Doesn't excuse violence against what appears to be a fairly innocent bystander by what was interesting from the video was what looked like a Liverpool fan with a hammer. If so I suspect there is more to this story than meets the eye. How there can be so little a police presence right outside the Kop is beyond me.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
NSC's Liverpool haters have collectively disappeared for group therapy at Samaritans.

No I'm here. I was watching Derby Cardiff if that's alright with you. I am glad you lot had a collective **** over liverpool comfortably winning a mismatched semi of a declining competition though, quickly perusing the thread you'd think this is the whatsapp group for the king & queen. :shootself

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
We didn't need that Roma comeback.
We need Liverpool to make the final as there's no way they'd risk Salah or most of their midfield v us then. They've got Oxlade-C and Can both out, their midfield suddenly looks lacking in depth.
Worry is they put a seriously weakened side out v Stoke now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here