Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Raphael Dwamena RIP

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Shame our scouting team hadn't heard of him in January when he was £275,000 ???

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Oh well if this is the main man we've been waiting on upfront we are getting relegated. Harsh but fair !

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

What could possibly be deemed harsh about writing a player off before he's even kicked a ball for us?

The epitome of fairness.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Oh well if this is the main man we've been waiting on upfront we are getting relegated. Harsh but fair !

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

How many times have you seen him play? Ok, the Swiss league isn't exactly the toughest in the world but we've been trailing this one a long time. Give the lad a couple of games like everyone else got before we wrote them off :lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He'll certainly be quicker. Wood too slow for the way we're setting up.

Agreed. I suspect that is why we were never in the hunt for Wood. A good alternative to Andre Gray, but not ideal for a quick breaking side that often plays a lone striker.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You might be proven right, but in all honesty none of us have a clue do we?

Had you actually heard of him before this thread was started?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He'll certainly be quicker. Wood too slow for the way we're setting up.

This. With him, Izguierdo, Knocky and Solly we've got some serious pace and attacking options in the squad now. Hope everyone gives them a few games to settle before consigning them to the Elvis Manu Dog Poo Bin along with Propper and Ryan. Think we'll lose a bit more ground in the next game or two before the new team start to properly gel.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well no one can accuse us of not splashing the cash this window. We have spent a tidy sum this summer.

I wonder if we will get another loan player in?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here