Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would we be better to not beat Derby?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Man, we're an unstoppable juggernaut at the moment. I'm not sure we have a choice.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If we'd lost all season we'd have been promoted ages ago.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Would be better to loose both games to get rid of the mugs on here. Just wait until the prices come out for next season to if promotion. No working class can aford it. ??? Prawn sanwiches all round for the melts :nono:

Regards

DR

You're a miserable bitter person, I'm not. I win.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Now I know you are a spoof account. You, even you, cannot have failed to miss that the club announced AGES ago that there would not be an increase in prices if we were promoted.

I think the tutu-wearing neanderthal might be right on this one for the occasional visitor. For STHs the deal is done, and it's a brilliant one, but if we go up, the PPF dream of a £20 walk-up is gone forever. £50 a pop minimum I'd think, although I suppose if you only rock up for one or two games a year it's manageable.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I think the tutu-wearing neanderthal might be right on this one for the occasional visitor. For STHs the deal is done, and it's a brilliant one, but if we go up, the PPF dream of a £20 walk-up is gone forever. £50 a pop minimum I'd think, although I suppose if you only rock up for one or two games a year it's manageable.
I cannot for a moment imagine a Brighton ticket costing £50. I could be wrong, but unless I'm very much mistaken, we are not even nearly Real Madrid.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Lets just tell the football league we don't want to be in the position of either the play-offs or automatic promotion because our fans are being bed wetters.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
So am I, so I win too. Except, like HT, I am not German.

Good grief another one....HELP!!! [MENTION=25549]5ways[/MENTION] will be here next

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You can't win.....You are also a Labour party activist German Euro lover...

Labour party activist German Euro lover Premier League Albion supporter

I make that win win win win?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Labour party activist German Euro lover Premier League Albion supporter

I make that win win win win?

Hmmmm.....Labour party? I can have a drink with my Red friends......German? well i suppose i could......Euro? anything is possible.......Premier League Albion supporter? think i will pass,now if you had of said Championship..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here