Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WHC X: The FINAL - Grasshopper Mouse Vs Honey Badger

Who is hardest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
It's a final involving the Honey Badger - there is no way on earth this ends without some proper last minute DRAMA imo.

A great final for you to bow out on, whatever happens from here on in. Well done, [MENTION=286]Garry Nelson's Left Foot[/MENTION]

Hear Hear!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I shan't believe the Honey Badger has reached the promised land until all bets are in at 13:17 tomorrow afternoon.

Alarming parallels with my football season anxiety.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Brexit, Trump, and now this.

It's that same sinking feeling, when I see the results coming in and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Brexit, Trump, and now this.

It's that same sinking feeling, when I see the results coming in and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

The Brexit /honey badger comparison is an excellent one. They share a huge parallel - gullible masses embracing an outright lie, simply because they want to believe it to be true. For '£350 million a week to the NHS' read 'badger and Albion promotion linked'.

I might just unilaterally declare this poll void and delete the thread, actually.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Also they have extra thick skin like armour so snake bites don't penetrate very far so the amount of venom they get is a lot lower than other animals

I like how you chose not to read or quote the rest of my post where I pointed out (in capital letters) that the honey badger mentioned in the article was in fact bitten in the FACE.

Argument null and void.

The honey badger is the DESERVED winner of WHC X.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The Brexit /honey badger comparison is an excellent one. They share a huge parallel - gullible masses embracing an outright lie, simply because they want to believe it to be true. For '£350 million a week to the NHS' read 'badger and Albion promotion linked'.

I might just unilaterally declare this poll void and delete the thread, actually.
Yep. Scum, subhuman scum.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs

It is an excellent one with the will of the people being subverted by an elite.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
After a DECADE of hurt, I'm starting to believe.

Go my hard as nails ratel beauty ..... our time has come.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

I think the Honey Badger/Albion promotion linked has quite a bit more credibility than the £350 million to the NHS claim, and whilst I will admit, the Honey Badgers hair is somewhat similar to Trumps, look at the tiny hands on the mouse, the need to give a little roar, animal equivalent of a boast, and the fact that he viciously protects his borders from other mice, quite probably from mexico.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
After reading through a few pages it genuinely amuses me how SERIOUSLY some people take this and literally start having hissy fits and throwing their toys out of the pram!!

We are all football fans, what you describe above is how non football fans would see any football related threads on here.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Its what the people want.

Last edited:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
The clincher for me is that there is a theory cheetah kittens coats have evolved to closely match the counter shaded pattern of honey badgers in a bid to ward off predators.

That's how HARD they are, big cats are imitating them...

Top Boy, cock of the walk.

Aug 23, 2011
I like how you chose not to read or quote the rest of my post where I pointed out (in capital letters) that the honey badger mentioned in the article was in fact bitten in the FACE.

Argument null and void.

The honey badger is the DESERVED winner of WHC X.

I did read it however i was simply pointing out that the article you linked said they often shied away from confrontation.

Also their face is covered in extra thick skin too so its irrelevant where they are bitten. Being bitten in the face is not necessarily a sign of hardness, just stupidity

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here