Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easter is cancelled.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Going on cruise for 7 days on Easter Sunday will miss 2 games anyone with ideas on how to keep in touch when your at sea otherwise hoping we go up after April 23 rd

I've been on two cruises, both ships had sky sports news, and both had wifi, at a price

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
We plan our holidays after consultation of fifa international breaks calender, although I don't have children at school anymore

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Then you'd better have excellent wifi in your hotel as Championship coverage in Malaysia is absolutely ZILCH.

You will however get to see the excellent punditry head to head that is Gary Stevens and Steve McMahon on the Thai Premier League coverage which is on EVERYWHERE.

There is the problem with booking a holiday 9 months ago. we leave on March 24 and return on April 18 , travelling Philippines, Thailand and Malaysia.

If we get promoted while we are away so be it....im a just happy we will be promoted, we will be back for the last 2 aways and the last home game for any trophies...

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I'm on holiday in Mexico over Easter, thoughtfully booked by my wife and daughter. Grrrr! Luckily, I only get to miss the Wigan home game, and the two away fixtures at Wolves and QPR.

What concerns me is whether I'll get any up to date scores as there may not be internet coverage where we're going.

Any chance that the club can reintroduce the Seagull Line on Brighton 8049, for all your information on the Albion . . . ?

Nostalgia is a wonderful thing! :D

Don't plan on getting into America. I've heard that the Mexicans are having some issues with a trumped up wall at the border.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here