Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Rumour that Reading have bid £9.5 million for Hemed floating about on Twitter, albeit from what seems a pretty shit source. If true, we absolutely have to take it and pay up Andone's release clause.

I will be first to say it, for 9.5 million I would drive him to Reading for that even if we did not sign another striker.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Rumour that Reading have bid £9.5 million for Hemed floating about on Twitter, albeit from what seems a pretty shit source. If true, we absolutely have to take it and pay up Andone's release clause.

And then we have one fit striker again!!
We'll be keeping Tomer.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
No. it seems like Babacar was done deal, can't believe the player turned us down. PLfor forks sake.

I honestly thought Barnes was coming too, Christ knows what happened there. Left hanging with shite info.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Andone now done.

But undone the minute we realise that it was never done in the first place- and some folk were totally done by your assertion that it was indeed done when it wasn't.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
No. it seems like Babacar was done deal, can't believe the player turned us down. PLfor forks sake.

I honestly thought Barnes was coming too, Christ knows what happened there. Left hanging with shite info.

Confused now. Andone still happening or incorrect information?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here