Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I must ASK this question Hyppia in or OUT ?

Hyppia in or OUT

• IN

Votes: 140 62.2%
  • OUT

Votes: 85 37.8%

• Total voters

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Give him till Xmas is what I originally said but I fear our season will be well over by then. The next three league games look impossible based on today's display

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
In still at the moment but subject to change unless he gets his act together. Why did he change Tuesdays starting XI and bring in Crofts and Colunga both of whom were awful. Does he know his players and his best team, I dont think he does.

Have to agree with that.

Leicester and burnley got promoted picking the same team week after week

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
In, obviously? Firing a manager after 8 games is ****ing ridiculous.

However, if we're in the bottom half at Xmas, then he's simply not cut out for this job.

...but there is 3 months until Xmas, give him time, you fickle *******s :bigwave:

Correct answer

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
Think he is trying to be a bit too clever at the moment. Would be better sticking with his best side and playing a formation that the players are comfortable with. Once the results come and he has more experience himself then start tweaking things. Worrying that he played his football over here under the tinkerman Rafa.

gollum

Dec 29, 2004
Eight games in is a bit too early to be showing him the door. It is worrying though that we have played some very average sides and only averaging a point a game. The squad looks very league one when compared against this time last season and I really can't see who is going to score the goals. Dunk is still our top goal scorer!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
The poor bloke is out of his depth and nothing suggests that he will learn enough in a few months to be any better. Blackpool were dreadful and he had no idea how to break them down. He won't last the season so maybe it's better to part company sooner rather than later.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I like Sami, but the board needs to boot out dross like Baldock and OGrady and sign a decent striker on loan who will turn our season around ;)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
All you pricks that keep saying give him a chance, there's over 40 games in a season need to f**king wake up! Bed wetting I've f**king shit my bed after watching that pile of Sunday league shit!!! Wake up you morons! This system doesn't work and the players know it! Hyypia couldn't manage a good shit! Relegation here we come!!!

Where were you,

Where were you,

Where were you before 2013?

Where were youuuu befooorreee 2013?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Creating chances galore! We're you actually at the game today???? My girlfriend ****ing fell asleep at one point! You ****ing idiots!!! Wake up! £25 to watch Sunday league footie! North stand hard core wankers!! Clueless pricks!! Stand by Hyypia see you in the 1st Division!!

Perhaps she feigned sleep due to your charming personality next to her?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
ERNEST and I have been working all night and will be bringing our PLACARDS to Burton on Wednesday. Sammy Lee, our FINNISHED manager, will see them and instantly RESIGN, as he knows he can't win a battle with Albion Real Supporters.

father-ted-careful-now.jpg

ERNEST is on the left of the picture, and being an international man of MYSTERY, has chosen not to reveal his face, for fear of being MOBBED by adoring female fans.

Stumpy Tim

Out. I can't believe I'm saying that this early, but he just doesn't have it. Experimental tactics, wholesales changes all the time, and put simply the players aren't reacting to him. They were walking round the pitch in the first half.

Get rid, put Nathan in charge.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
How can Hyypia be blamed when he can only work with was he's been given. All of the players who have left over the last year or so have been replaced with cheaper alternatives so I don't see how Hyypia can achieve much with our current squad.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's your VOTE that counts FOLKS

The day the opinion of a load of a load of sad f**ks, pissing their miserable lives away on an Internet forum, nothing more than an embarrassment to the f**ked up, spoilt brats they spawned to replace themselves counts for anything will be the day we win the Champions League. IMBECILE.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
How can Hyypia be blamed when he can only work with was he's been given. All of the players who have left over the last year or so have been replaced with cheaper alternatives so I don't see how Hyypia can achieve much with our current squad.

PIG Cost £NIL
Bridcutt Cost = £ Nil
Barnes Cost = £125,000
Ulloa Cost = £2 million
Spanish Dave Cost = £ Nil
Orlandi Cost = £ Nil
Upson Cost = £ Nil
Ward was on loan
Buckley Cost = £1 million

We have spend £1.5 million on Baldock, £750k on Stephens, £1 million on Stockdale, O'Grady £500,000 so we have already spent more on those players than the ones who left.

What I feel particularly disappointing is that any decent manager, will have a following or attract high quality players from their former world. Hypia has brought in Hola from Liverpool, which may or may not have been because of him. Otherwise?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
PIG Cost £NIL
Bridcutt Cost = £ Nil
Barnes Cost = £125,000
Ulloa Cost = £2 million
Spanish Dave Cost = £ Nil
Orlandi Cost = £ Nil
Upson Cost = £ Nil
Ward was on loan
Buckley Cost = £1 million

We have spend £1.5 million on Baldock, £750k on Stephens, £1 million on Stockdale, O'Grady £500,000 so we have already spent more on those players than the ones who left.

Their wages will be significantly lower though. The most worrying thing is that we can't even bring in quality players when we've raised millions in transfer fees, how are we going to compete in future windows when the club won't be bringing in big fees for outgoing players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here