Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
It has done the opposite in the past but we forget it.

The low is supposed to send out an occluded front towards our area, but the eastern extent is the massive variable. We'll see what it does once it starts crossing the channel, as it will at the very least create a line of showers.

ex0rqf4.jpg

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
Is there still a chance tomorrow? Every forecast I've seen this week and right up until this morning has shown a band of snow moving right across the south from the afternoon. ?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Is there still a chance tomorrow? Every forecast I've seen this week and right up until this morning has shown a band of snow moving right across the south from the afternoon. ?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Seems to still be in with a chance. So very boarderline. At moment suggests heaviest stuff later in day with be marginal and sleety before turning to rain.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Today was the last chance. Tomorrow any snow will turn to rain by the evening

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Good Luck!

Am not really sure why there is such a demand for snow in Sussex. It is not much fun really.

True. Someone I know in Northumberland, was due to drive to the Lake District today for a short break, but has had to cancel.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Today was the last chance. Tomorrow any snow will turn to rain by the evening

How it currently looks. Looks like light snow daytime before the heavier stuff arrives with the warmer air turning to sleet then rain.
I think the most important thing is that the Arsenal v City game goes ahead tonight don’t want that being cancelled.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
How it currently looks. Looks like light snow daytime before the heavier stuff arrives with the warmer air turning to sleet then rain.
I think the most important thing is that the Arsenal v City game goes ahead tonight don’t want that being cancelled.

I hope so too, is it horrible to hope that there are a few pulled hamstrings and maybe a suspension or two ?

Weather wise, just been out to stock up on a couple of bags of logs and I still can't get used to driving around in daytime with -4 on the cars temp gauge !

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I hope so too, is it horrible to hope that there are a few pulled hamstrings and maybe a suspension or two ?

Weather wise, just been out to stock up on a couple of bags of logs and I still can't get used to driving around in daytime with -4 on the cars temp gauge !

I've been up a ladder attempting to defrost the outlet pipe for our combi boiler.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Headed up high to find the last bits still on the ground around here.

b897ef7ac12926eeb001ac48b20c5643.jpg

Nice to see you have a real Dog, not one of those fannylickers or something that's taken a shovel to the face.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I've been up a ladder attempting to defrost the outlet pipe for our combi boiler.
ah......never knew that could be a problem.....my combi is doing well thank goodness.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

My friend had exactly the same problem and spent yesterday afternoon pouring hot water over the pipes. I then went a bought a load of lagging which I fitted and seems to have solved the problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here