Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Worse time to have man flu [emoji855]🤧[emoji47][emoji25]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
They are slipping past Eastbourne - I think they might be an extension of the streamer that is running through the channel.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It’s like the Alps up here in Norfolk (snow wise rather than mountain wise). Road closures and most schools closed. We have stocked up at the village shop (mainly chocolate to be fair) as very little chance of getting into Norwich or local towns for the next few days.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Email from my daughters school. I'd say what do they know that we don't, but I suspect they are just idiots!

Dear Parent/Carer

Re: Snow update Thursday 1st March. Adverse weather update.

The weather forecast tomorrow is for heavy snow in Worthing. To plan for this we are intending to open the school later for students at 9.50am to register and then go straight to period 2. This will give us enough time to assess the conditions and enable staff who may be delayed to get to work. If the weather worsens during the early part of the morning and there are any changes to the plan we will put a notice on the website by 8.30am. Students should wear their own warm clothing and sturdy footwear instead of school uniform. Students have been excellent over the few days and we thank them for their cooperation.

We thank parents/carers for your ongoing support during the adverse weather and understand that changes can create inconvenience. The safety of students remains our number 1 priority.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Bloody feels like it the call I am on (see ‘Bell Cheeses at work’ thread [emoji23][emoji23])

We have all been on some of those. The ones where you roll your eyes and just think what is the bloody point.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Email from my daughters school. I'd say what do they know that we don't, but I suspect they are just idiots!

Dear Parent/Carer

Re: Snow update Thursday 1st March. Adverse weather update.

The weather forecast tomorrow is for heavy snow in Worthing. To plan for this we are intending to open the school later for students at 9.50am to register and then go straight to period 2. This will give us enough time to assess the conditions and enable staff who may be delayed to get to work. If the weather worsens during the early part of the morning and there are any changes to the plan we will put a notice on the website by 8.30am. Students should wear their own warm clothing and sturdy footwear instead of school uniform. Students have been excellent over the few days and we thank them for their cooperation.

We thank parents/carers for your ongoing support during the adverse weather and understand that changes can create inconvenience. The safety of students remains our number 1 priority.

I got the same email, as both my kids are there too.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Erm, excuse me, can we have our snow back? It's all melted and turned very spring like here. I didn't realise the UK was going to nick it all.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I got the same email, as both my kids are there too.

Ah I thought I saw you there at a recent parents evening (pre Southampton game I recall!).

This sort of thing is always teacher led, the Brighton based teachers have been moaning about coming in this week apparently!

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Ah I thought I saw you there at a recent parents evening (pre Southampton game I recall!).

This sort of thing is always teacher led, the Brighton based teachers have been moaning about coming in this week apparently!

Just got an text alert from the school as well.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Erm, excuse me, can we have our snow back? It's all melted and turned very spring like here. I didn't realise the UK was going to nick it all.

I'm sure if this was in Canada, people would wonder what the fuss is all about.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
So is it game over for Emma hitting us tomorrow? Uncle will be pleased, I blame all the hot air he produces.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here