Why has he got a tattoo of [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION]

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is his dad John Major?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I'm starting to worry re his mental state to be honest. What happened is gut wrenchingly awful - by any measure - but I'm not sure this is a normal way to grieve... He loved his dad, as I love mine, but I seriously doubt had he died relatively young (as he very nearly did), that I would have tattooed his image on my chest.

As other's have said - each to their own, but I am a wee bit worried. Which is also how I felt during the QPR victory.

I hope he's getting the support, counselling, he clearly needs right now. As he is a lovely bloke, passionate etc. and a wonderful talent.

Kosh

I'm starting to worry re his mental state to be honest. What happened is gut wrenchingly awful - by any measure - but I'm not sure this is a normal way to grieve... He loved his dad, as I love mine, but I seriously doubt had he died relatively young (as he very nearly did), that I would have tattooed his image on my chest.

As other's have said - each to their own, but I am a wee bit worried. Which is also how I felt during the QPR victory.

I hope he's getting the support, counselling, he clearly needs right now. As he is a lovely bloke, passionate etc. and a wonderful talent.

Kosh

Totally agree with this,

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Kosh

Yep, me too. Hope someone is looking after him.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Kosh

Agreed, his welfare more important than anything else

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Kosh

Though it also seems to be spurring him on in his determination to get promoted for his Dad.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

Kosh

Tattoos of deceased family members are incredibly common. If it's what he wants and it helps him grieve, let him do it imo. I don't think he could be at a better club to help him through this time, he works with his best mates and Chris Hughton I've always thought would be a great father figure to provide support in tough times. I think the club will be managing him very carefully.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here