Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC greyhound syndicate.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
I may be interested, but only if we can call it c***jugglingthunder***t in true NSC tradition :wink:

Zero, we have previously named all our dogs with a poll on NSC, why not pay your money, submit your name and you never know it may get chosen. :whistle:

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
It is a good well run syndicate, good communications and no surprises with regards to cost.
Sadly due to both work and personal circumstances changing I am no longer a member, if these changed again I would not hesitate to get involved again.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Sorry - I think I've got some PMs in my backlog relating to this.

NSC itself will buy a single share.

Great News. Thanks Bozza. Our first celebrity member !

If you could send me a PM with your personal email, I will send you the introductory email, with all the details, syndicate rules and banking details.

I already have an email from [MENTION=4426]SeagullJay[/MENTION] and look forward to sending similar details to anyone else who may be interested.

As other members past and present have said elsewhere, NORTHSTANDCHAT DOGS is a not for profit group that has been together for over four years now. We have one dog in training and the new one about join. For anyone who would like to know more, get in touch.

Its a £25 a month hobby
You won't get rich
You won't be committing yourself to more than £25 a month, other than the £100 joining fee.
You get access to the free owners passes for Hove track for any meetings whether we have a runner or not
We have syndicate meetings either at the track or recently pre-match at Dick's Bar. Its a social thing.

Look forward to hearing from you.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The Grub and I bought a share a year ago and am really pleased that we did.
Part of the enjoyment for me is also going to the kennels and walking the dogs. They're really calm, friendly animals and it was really sad when Diego retired recently, as he was the only dog racing at the time we joined and was therefore the first one I bonded with.
The syndicate members are a friendly bunch and there's no pressure to do anything at all apart from pay your monthly subscription.
It would be great to welcome some new members in, as long as they're not expecting a return on their investment!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Albion Legend is running at Hove on Friday morning

see the details on the Greyhound Syndicate thread

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I could be interested. From Mutts' post, I assume there is no chance of any financial payback ever, however successful a dog may be? The benefit of being a syndicate member is simply the knowledge that I'm a part owner in a few dogs? There is no implied criticism here - I'm just seeking clarity, so that I can make a decision.

As with owning a race horse you will make nothing from the dogs themselves you get enjoyment from the races,money can be made though with inside knowledge when it comes to betting.

Donalds

Banned
Sep 22, 2014
Hi Mate,
I love dogs but not interested in greyhounds as I like French Bulldog puppies and have few as pet animals. French bulldogs are attentive and energetic and have friendly nature.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hi Mate,
I love dogs but not interested in greyhounds as I like French Bulldog puppies and have few as pet animals. French bulldogs are attentive and energetic and have friendly nature.

Hi Mate!

These French bulldogs sound amazing- where can I find out more? Somebody should have, like, a website about them or something.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
HOW attentive exactly? ???

They will do all your grocery shopping for you. However, being French, they will then dump it in a big pile on the front steps of a major public building and set fire to it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here