Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 15

SamPeters18

Feb 19, 2011
Peacehaven
Ive really enjoyed it so far, best FIFA game by far for me

Players i have been impressed with playing online
Colunga - Scored 6 goals in 2 matches for me....If only he could be like this in real life!
Teixiera - scored 2 out of the 2 but been great linking up play
Toko - Scored the first goal for me online!!!! very quick as well
March - No shock there really is there! great crosses

Players i not been impressed with
Baldock - hopefully this will change as i play on but so far its not been good and thats why Colunga has been main striker!
Holla - Dissapointing so far but that may just be because of the quick style i play which is why Toko has been more effective so far

Everyone else i have been alright with but hopefully Baldock and Holla will change! but i am very much enjoying this and just won the last match 7-4!

Ok Holla and Baldock has just repaid me by both scoring in my 4-3 win over Leicester City!!!!! Ulloa scored 2 for them, Holla, March and Baldock (2)

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Lua Lua bloody put in a transfer request after 2 games into my career mode!!! I said no but the board still sold him for 1.8mil, fu*ked me up.

D

Deleted member 18477

Lua Lua bloody put in a transfer request after 2 games into my career mode!!! I said no but the board still sold him for 1.8mil, fu*ked me up.
:lolol: that winds me up. Overruled by the board! Barber out!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Anyone else hit the post a lot? At least once a game

I've hit the crossbar a number of times...the post a few times too.

As for impressive players:
- Ince has been immense for me - everywhere on the pitch and winning every tackle.
- Baldock is very quick on the game...at least, quicker than I expected/quicker than he was on 14
- Tex has the strength of a pissed gnat

Also, does anyone know if its possible to view uploaded replays online? Baldock scored a cracking overhead kick so I uploaded it, but buggered if I can find it online.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Just played my first online match, 2-2 draw (Ince, Colunga dodgy pen) against Dirty Leeds.

A little concerned by a few bits of the new coding. Wide open game, against my wishes (lol) and I'd hit the bar twice and post once within the first 23 game minutes. I went on to hit the bar twice more, and he hit the post once, which is a little bit silly and chimes with everything I just read. Every time though it bounced clear of my onrushing players, which reminds me a little of CM 00/01 where a line of commentary is a "HE HITS THE CROSSBAR", which actually meant as much as "BUT HE LOSES IT", because you never actually scored from the attack, ever. Really hope they patch this!

Did enjoy - well, not enjoy - but appreciate the new "offside goal" animations. Colunga bundled home a rebound from a Lua-Lua and wheeled away in celebration, everything carrying on as normal... but maybe 5-10 seconds later was ruled out for offside. What I did notice was though that the replay "cheated" a bit... the linesman was probably 10 yards from being in line, but in the replay he'd teleported to dead in line with his flag up (which he didn't do in "real time")

Certainly a fast pace and going to be a lot of goals in this version, in '14 I was a bit of an Oscar Garcia winning 1-0 :lol:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Forgot to add, really, really hate the new tactics screen. What happened to "if it ain't broke"? All I need is the stamina of the players and it's a tiny little bar I have to squint to see - and that's on a 48" telly. Christ knows what they were thinking there... When you're trying to make a sub in a tense game, it's hard to know if the players have even swapped out correctly.

Oh, and another draw, hit the bar twice again.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just played my first online match, 2-2 draw (Ince, Colunga dodgy pen) against Dirty Leeds.

A little concerned by a few bits of the new coding. Wide open game, against my wishes (lol) and I'd hit the bar twice and post once within the first 23 game minutes. I went on to hit the bar twice more, and he hit the post once, which is a little bit silly and chimes with everything I just read. Every time though it bounced clear of my onrushing players, which reminds me a little of CM 00/01 where a line of commentary is a "HE HITS THE CROSSBAR", which actually meant as much as "BUT HE LOSES IT", because you never actually scored from the attack, ever. Really hope they patch this!

Did enjoy - well, not enjoy - but appreciate the new "offside goal" animations. Colunga bundled home a rebound from a Lua-Lua and wheeled away in celebration, everything carrying on as normal... but maybe 5-10 seconds later was ruled out for offside. What I did notice was though that the replay "cheated" a bit... the linesman was probably 10 yards from being in line, but in the replay he'd teleported to dead in line with his flag up (which he didn't do in "real time")

Certainly a fast pace and going to be a lot of goals in this version, in '14 I was a bit of an Oscar Garcia winning 1-0 :lol:

Was it Kaz ?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
One of them was, another a deflected header from a corner, another Ince, forget the rest...

It seems really, really easy to get chances on goal from Corners now - in one game Dunk had 3 free headers on goal...only scored one though, but it's so easy compared to 14.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I can't stop giving away penalties?! The slightest touch in the box and their player goes down and the ref always gives it. Doesn't happen outside the area though.

I can't stop being given them :lol: Had four in four games now. Was just spanking some lad playing as Notts Forest 5-0 (he quit at half time) and he gave away two, one very dodgy one. Plus Ince did a spectacular dive in my first game...

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Got a couple of awesome videos but no idea how to share them from my Facebook onto here?

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Sorted out our big forward problems and bought Emmanuel Thomas from Bristol. £1.3MIL and O Grady. Been offered 4.4Mil and now top goal scorer. Also bought big young centre back from Birmingham for £1.4Mil and Hughes. Dominating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here