Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mods and Rocks

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
On my way in I was chatting to a few City fans and told them about the after game disco. "really, away fans in the home end for a disco?". Hope they went.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Apologies [MENTION=257]The Large One[/MENTION], really wanted to support the gig, sounds like a cracking do. But by quarter past five there was no music, there was about a hundred uncontrolled five year olds playing tag under my feet and the queues in the only two open catering outlets were seven deep at the bar. Thought long and hard for several seconds before deciding I was out. Went back to the North, got served instantly with a pint, drank it and went home. Bah humbug!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Apologies [MENTION=257]The Large One[/MENTION], really wanted to support the gig, sounds like a cracking do. But by quarter past five there was no music, there was about a hundred uncontrolled five year olds playing tag under my feet and the queues in the only two open catering outlets were seven deep at the bar. Thought long and hard for several seconds before deciding I was out. Went back to the North, got served instantly with a pint, drank it and went home. Bah humbug!

Ah, another one yearning for instant gratification... :p

We started at 5.18pm precisely.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Absolutely brilliant event. Obviously our resident troglodytes will sniff (especially the ones who don't go to games) but it was just fantastic seeing two sets of fans getting merrily drunk & dancing- in the main, quite ridiculously- to some great old skool music.

How football should be.

Bravo Al, Dan, Other Bloke. More please :thumbsup:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Absolutely brilliant event. Obviously our resident troglodytes will sniff (especially the ones who don't go to games) but it was just fantastic seeing two sets of fans getting merrily drunk & dancing- in the main, quite ridiculously- to some great old skool music.

How football should be.

Bravo Al, Dan, Other Bloke. More please :thumbsup:

Graham Denman - aka DJ Digitalis. He used to be a front man for an electropop band of the same name.

He also has an older brother called Mark who was one of the founders of The Long Tall Texans.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Did the stewards give you a bit of a bollocking for it too? Looked like they wanted a word.

To be honest, I was busy looking through my records to line up the next track and didn't notice the conga until about 2/3 through the song. It was funny.

If the steward did look like he wanted a word, I didn't notice. Maybe he had a word with Dan, who got the message back to me.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Lol brilliant I feature heavily in those videos! What a laugh!

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
To be honest, I was busy looking through my records to line up the next track and didn't notice the conga until about 2/3 through the song. It was funny.

If the steward did look like he wanted a word, I didn't notice. Maybe he had a word with Dan, who got the message back to me.

There's was no issue with the conga whatsoever but it got a bit boisterous after that, raining Harveys and Fosters on the records as they were playing so we were trying to calm it down a bit!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
After I clocked off I went into the disco with the intention of just 1 pint,ended up drinking 4 and left at the very end.cracking night and agree that we should do this again.PS,Norwich fans were the friendliest I've dealt with all season.
Looked like a brilliant event and credit to all involved. TBF Norwich fans were happy cos they won!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Would I be right in thinking the East Lower is perhaps the concourse for such events.

It seems a little more compact and enclosed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here