Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] The Dail Mash take on Brighton the town

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You are neither funny nor clever, but apart from that your 19,850 contributions to NSC have been highly appreciated...

To be honest I didn't see much point bringing wit or intelligence to our little debate, I thought it would have been like me bringing a gun to a knife fight but nonetheless I'm pleased that you appreciate my posts and I really hope one day that I can return the compliment.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
To be honest I didn't see much point bringing wit or intelligence to our little debate, I thought it would have been like me bringing a gun to a knife fight but nonetheless I'm pleased that you appreciate my posts and I really hope one day that I can return the compliment.

And you certainly didn't bring either wit or intelligence. But to remind you, this was your original little attempt at being clever: "And if you needed proof that Brightonians are a little bit precious"

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
And you certainly didn't bring either wit or intelligence.

Sorry mate but you're boring the shit out of me now. You've already used that "not funny, not clever" line and I batted it back with ease. Have a sleep on it, yeah, and maybe you can come up with something new tomorrow morning.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Sorry mate but you're boring the shit out of me now. You've already used that "not funny, not clever" line and I batted it back with ease. Have a sleep on it, yeah, and maybe you can come up with something new tomorrow morning.

Why did you only quote only that bit??? You left out the bit where I quoted your original contribution to this intelligent debate. Anyway I'm bored now so cheerio and have a lovely Christmas.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Tell me about it. The little buggers messed the common I go running on right up.

Get Justin Hayward to pay for it. He made plenty of money from your misery.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
When I saw this thread, I just knew which posters would be all over it. I feel like I know you guys!
Merry Christmas, peace, out.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
When I saw this thread, I just knew which posters would be all over it. I feel like I know you guys!
Merry Christmas, peace, out.

I don't like to let people down :wink:

Same to you fella. All the best for 2016

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You are neither funny nor clever, but apart from that your 19,850 contributions to NSC have been highly appreciated...

I have previously told Buzzer he's uptight and humourless. This thread is a perfect example.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I think the biggest negative is the fact it's so damn expensive to live in these days. There's been a few posters on here who've had to move outside the city because of this, and a father posted some stuff about his son in such circumstances recently. This depresses me.

Yep. I think the population will begin to age as young people are forced out, and it may begin to lose what was great.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Christ we have to listen to you telling everyone what makes a Londoner and dismissing anyone's opinion who wasn't born and bred there, and now your sticking your busy little oar in over Brightonians?
yes, tough shit.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Says the authority on London who doesn't live in London, now an authority on Brighton who, would you credit it, doesn't live in Brighton.
If you werent born or at least brought up in a place, be it brighton or anywhere else then you cant claim to be a brightonian, londoner, or scouser or whatever , YOU certainly cant claim to be a brightonian, i'm afraid youre going to have to stick with whatever nondescript little provincial backwater you come from.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
The fact that this thread has become overrun with the hilarious bickering between [MENTION=26958]oneillco[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] about a subject that really isn't of much importance sums Brighton up wonderfully! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here