Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] anyone else happy palace weren't relegated?

How you feeling about playing palace next season?

• can't wait for the 4th

Votes: 16 13.1%
  • I don't care

Votes: 34 27.9%
  • wish they'd been relegated, end of...

Votes: 70 57.4%
  • they are too violent, not going.

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Personally I'd love to see that cheating filth relegated. The sneering thieving weasels have been stinking the PL out for long enough now, living on borrowed time, statistically the worst team in the entire 92 just a season or so ago. They've long outstayed their welcome with their embarrassing ramshackle hovel and their pitiful gaggle of hoodied-up goons in the corner with their little drum. The one man team richly deserve to go back down, and see the usual 10k-12k hangers-on lopped off their attendances overnight.

Nobody would miss them, thats for sure.
Exactly. Plus they would be utterly SCREWED financially and would plummet down the divisions to where they belong or do a Villa and end up in an even worse situation. It would be football heaven.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

You bloody would,, what would you write about?
The writing was on the wall as soon as you lot started crowing too early, we are a decent side, like it or not.
Roll on next season, I reckon we’ll have 1500 tickets for your home game .

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
What he said.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Personally I wish that this rivalry didn't exist: especially when it leads to their morons defacing listed buildings and other parts of Brighton.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The writing was on the wall as soon as you lot started crowing too early, we are a decent side, like it or not.

Oh I can still abuse your scum club, whatever division they are in.

And I don't think anyone was "crowing too early" at all, even given your absolutely hilarious start to last season. Most if not all of us are very well aware your club is accustomed to weaseling its way out of trouble, be it relegation or financial. Par for the course.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
Personally I wish that this rivalry didn't exist: especially when it leads to their morons defacing listed buildings and other parts of Brighton.

Well said,fed up with stupid hate comments on here. Grow up for christs sake

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Zaha is a decent side. I'll give you that much.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Some of our fans are right goons.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

You've got plenty of time to start preparing your letters to the FSF about Sussex Police for when your Ultras cause problems again.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Personally I'd love to see that cheating filth relegated. The sneering thieving weasels have been stinking the PL out for long enough now, living on borrowed time, statistically the worst team in the entire 92 just a season or so ago. They've long outstayed their welcome with their embarrassing ramshackle hovel and their pitiful gaggle of hoodied-up goons in the corner with their little drum. The one man team richly deserve to go back down, and see the usual 10k-12k hangers-on lopped off their attendances overnight.

Never mind , You might get you wish next season . Are you going to the games ?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Yeah, but how many more will try to force their way in?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Never mind , You might get you wish next season . Are you going to the games ?

I'll be at the Amex game, obviously.

But I'd rather spend a bad day in Benghazi than waste an afternoon of my life in THE worst ground in the top 2 divisions, followed by being held back and then kettled around one of the most deprived, depressing slums in the entire country, being heckled by scabby benefits cheats hanging out of windows in the grotty flats over dirty fried chicken joints.

Been there, done that. You're welcome to it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I dislike shitehouse gobby clubs with (perm one from several lethal shortcomings) dickhead chairmen, dickhead support, total dumps of a town. Newport, Orient, Millwall, Carduff, Leeds, Massive, Palace, Boro. Fie upon them, and let them BURN to oblivion.

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Really not that bothered. Not worth building yourself up for a game against them. The police and clubs suck the life out of the occasion

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Palace are on the crest of a wave, probably the best time in their history and I think that we just might be heading that way too. I think it’s a good thing that we’re in the same division.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I'll be at the Amex game, obviously.

But I'd rather spend a bad day in Benghazi than waste an afternoon of my life in THE worst ground in the top 2 divisions, followed by being held back and then kettled around one of the most deprived, depressing slums in the entire country, being heckled by scabby benefits cheats hanging out of windows in the grotty flats over dirty fried chicken joints.

Been there, done that. You're welcome to it.

I agree with that, but a lot of their fans are like us, supporting their local team, getting upset about their owners' actions (the Dougies only exist on the Internet) and just love their football.
As a club, I want them to fail, but two of my friends are decent Palace fans, that I like having a drink, and football chat with.
Better that, than armchair tv fans who never go to games, but sneer at us.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here