• IDles.jpeg
    IDles.jpeg
    174.2 KB · Views: 159

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I forgot all about this great garage punk track, which two famous musicians were in this band then ?

[yt]rvGTHBOU53Q[/yt]

Shane McGowan, in his original English configuration was one. The pretentious plastic paddy ponce.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Shane McGowan, in his original English configuration was one. The pretentious plastic paddy ponce.

Oh and, paging [MENTION=5076]Bevendean Hillbilly[/MENTION] regarding celebrity shags, an ex squeeze of mine has been in delecto fragrante with Shane McGowan and Hazel O'connor. Both after me so they were proverbially swimming in my syrup. How celeb is that? Shane has a mahoosive nob that is almost as big as himself, according to information reliably received. :eek:

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Oh and, paging [MENTION=5076]Bevendean Hillbilly[/MENTION] regarding celebrity shags, an ex squeeze of mine has been in delecto fragrante with Shane McGowan and Hazel O'connor. Both after me so they were proverbially swimming in my syrup. How celeb is that? Shane has a mahoosive nob that is almost as big as himself, according to information reliably received. :eek:

you shagged Shane????????????

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
..your mum

hmmm,... possibly....

Considering my dad came home from his second job working at Shoreham Yacht club as a barman in the evenings to make ends meet...

And found the fence gone, the dog gone, furniture gone, just his clothes on the floor (wardrobe gone) and me in a cot....

So I have never seen her since I was six months old, when she pissed off with some other bloke...

So yeah, sounds like something she would probably do,

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
hmmm,... possibly....

Considering my dad came home from his second job working at Shoreham Yacht club as a barman in the evenings to make ends meet...

And found the fence gone, the dog gone, furniture gone, just his clothes on the floor (wardrobe gone) and me in a cot....

So I have never seen her since I was six months old, when she pissed off with some other bloke...

So yeah, sounds like something she would probably do,

words fail me .... :nono:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here