Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Duke and Duchess of Sussex

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Surely if they have those titles - it is our responsibility to invite them to an Albion home game?

Tony - do the right thing and invite them, but for gawd's sake keep them away from the pies
if they do come.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
They'll probably do, what they call in the trade, an 'Alex Pritchard'
Be heading south, for the Amex, suddenly get a better offer and feck off up to Sandringham :cool:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It’d probably turn out be a game we lose badly and it would be the first item on the evening news, with shots of two Royals paying no attention to the game as the ball keeps hitting the back of our net. It’s a no from me.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Wouldnt worry about it,they will be divorced before the season starts.
She is a chancer with gold digger written all over her face, shame really, her mum comes across as nice.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I would be very surprised if the club hasn't already reached out to their representatives. I should think American Express would be pretty pleased to see Harry and Meghan holding the Albion shirt showing off their logo, it would do wonders for our global popularity and football is as much about the brand of the club as it is about the stuff on the pitch. We'd probably flog a load of shirts in America if we had the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to promote our brand...

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I would be very surprised if the club hasn't already reached out to their representatives. I should think American Express would be pretty pleased to see Harry and Meghan holding the Albion shirt showing off their logo, it would do wonders for our global popularity and football is as much about the brand of the club as it is about the stuff on the pitch. We'd probably flog a load of shirts in America if we had the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to promote our brand...

This exactly. Which is why I floated the idea in the first place, not from love of the royals (which is how it seems
to have been perceived by one).

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Thirty minutes on the naughty step for you sunshine. Have a think about what you've done.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
It's not such a ridiculous idea. I remember handing a copy of Scars & Stripes to Princess Michael of Kent in our Gillingham days, for example.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Absolutely no chance

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here