Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
18 goals in 69 appearances in the Spanish league suggests he’s not the answer.

Well, if you've got £60m you can offer the club then we can get a one in two striker...

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Most exciting part about this for me is how we have landed a quality striker for a knock down price, freeing up funds elsewhere.

I can imagine his wages will offset that somewhat (unless his agent isn't up to much!)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
scoring record is decent in a decent league. Of all risks then on paper looks a decent one to make.

Age 25 so best years ahead of him.

I don't buy into the hype when sign players ie Locadia like a lot on here but must admit , this fella looks like will suit as and get goals.

Full pre season.

Nice one Albion

We prob only need another 2 / 3

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
18 goals in 69 appearances in the Spanish league suggests he’s not the answer.

In fairness, that's a decent return if he's been playing in a shit relegated side. Of the three relegated Premier league sides, only one player comes close to that goal ratio and that's Jay Rodriguez who scored 11 last season.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
DKq8pYgWsAET8jj.jpg

Just in case anyone was wondering about his wag

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
scoring record is decent in a decent league. Of all risks then on paper looks a decent one to make.

Age 25 so best years ahead of him.

I don't buy into the hype when sign players ie Locadia like a lot on here but must admit , this fella looks like will suit as and get goals.

Full pre season.

Nice one Albion

We prob only need another 2 / 3

I'm with you, I dont normally get the hype and certainly didnt get it around Locadia, however this one I am buzzing for.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Raiding the relegated clubs in the best leagues. They've got it down to a fine art. Those clubs always have a few players who are up to standard.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here