Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *WEIRDO alert in RUISLIP*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I was in my MATES Trevor's WHITE van earlier on the way to WINDSOR as we have a BOOKING to a do a WEDDING reception disco at the CASTLE there, presumably a PUB tomorrow? Anyway we took a SHORT cut through RUISLIP to miss the M4 traffic and as we were stopped at the lights some WEIRDO started HONKING at us and WAVING.

My mate TREV was about to go out and LAMP him one but I managed to restrain him as it was getting late and I wanted to STOP at Wetherspoons on the way for my FRIDAY Fish and CHIPS special so we both FLICKED him a V sing and drove off before the WEIRDO annoyed us any more.

Is it ME or does anyone else attract the FREAKS and WEIRDOS of the world ???

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
What I can't quite work out is, how Trev thought driving from Brighton to Windsor via Ruislip was ever going to be a short cut? :ffsparr:

To check whether the garden at his Ruislip MANOR was properly tendered.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I was in my MATES Trevor's WHITE van earlier on the way to WINDSOR as we have a BOOKING to a do a WEDDING reception disco at the CASTLE there, presumably a PUB tomorrow? Anyway we took a SHORT cut through RUISLIP to miss the M4 traffic and as we were stopped at the lights some WEIRDO started HONKING at us and WAVING.

My mate TREV was about to go out and LAMP him one but I managed to restrain him as it was getting late and I wanted to STOP at Wetherspoons on the way for my FRIDAY Fish and CHIPS special so we both FLICKED him a V sing and drove off before the WEIRDO annoyed us any more.

Brilliant....................Absolute Belter Ernest....... Need to think of a way to plagiarize it before tomorrow's wedding

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

BTW - Did the guy have Ginger Hair ? If so I think it might be Prince Harry because someone said he is going to a ''gig'' down there this weekend

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Brilliant....................Absolute Belter Ernest....... Need to think of a way to plagiarize it before tomorrow's wedding

Hope AmexRuislip doesn't see the thread title, "WEIRDO alert in RUISLIP" and get the wrong idea!

Excellent [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] :thumbsup:
Well I think 'weirdo' in context to the royal wedding, will probably be 'we do' on Saturday!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

Can you reveal the disco playlist and what has Meghan requested for their first dance?
Is it Dance With My Father by Luther Vandross?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Can you reveal the disco playlist and what has Meghan requested for their first dance?
Is it Dance With My Father by Luther Vandross?

I don't WANT to SPILL the surprise but I'm DRAGGING up as DIVINE and to start with I'm getting CHARLIE to SING along with KID Creole and his PINEAPPLES song 'HARRY I'm NOT your DADDY'

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Top bombing

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here