Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Spider!!!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Got one in mine too, it's been there all summer so far and even now he's still spinning his webs every morning.

I call him Frank.

Mine is unnamed. Tough little git though, he's survived several trips through the carwash somehow.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Yep, bog standard orb spider, garden is full of 'em. A fantastic picture they make this time of year, with dew highlighting their handywork. BTW, my car mirror spider is called Bronwyn

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Than can move bloody quick too ....

See picture below of a Lesser Spotted Audi variety.

2017-audi-r8-spyder.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I just found this fugger under my sofa - quick squirt of Acme Spydergonn and the ******* legged it. Jobzagoodun.

empress-racnoss.jpg

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I was going to compare with spiders over here but been done before I would expect.
Saw a Huntsman this morning in a tin bucket on site, it was probably just a bit smaller than the size of my hand.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I was going to compare with spiders over here but been done before I would expect.
Saw a Huntsman this morning in a tin bucket on site, it was probably just a bit smaller than the size of my hand.

Yes we know, everything is effing amazing in OZ, our spiders are bigger than yours, the weather is better etc etc etc, still too many Australians over here though, they should head back asap they are missing sooo much [emoji23][emoji23]

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015

Right!.... Some of the fox chasers over here are actually quite large.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I've got a spider living in my wing mirror. Its a pain in the arse, keeps spinning its web between the door and the mirror. Even though I keep brushing the web away, sure enough next time I get in the car, he's spun another one and retreated back inside the mirror. Stubborn little tw@t.

Same here, it’s funny how your get resident wingmirror spiders each year that come on holiday with you, business trips and Albion games obviously. Grow quite fond of them after a while, name my one ‘Mellor’ obviously. If the other mirror gets one, he’ll become Wardy obviously! :)

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Worth posting this again and here seems is as good a place as anywhere else

[yt]fyhs8dKMTN4[/yt]

Anyone asking what they have just watched - it's a film of a moronic little toad winding up his girlfriend with a fake spider, and his stupidity causing her to have an accident. Cannot believe that anyone would do that in car to someone driving. At least the bloke in the film got the point in the end.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here