Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**The Official Match Thread: Brighton v Newcastle***

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
A home loss against a fellow promoted club would be a massive blow.

Equally a failure to commit to winning a home game against a fellow promoted club would be a missed opportunity at best.

All depends on how one looks at it.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I love Bruno but he just hasnt got the legs for the premiership. Atsu caught us out twice in that half with Bruno out of position and not able to make up ground. When are we going to see Schelotto?

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I thought that was some of the slickest football I have seen us play. However, we still give the ball away cheaply, do not look clinical upfront and Knockaert being sent off is a concern. I would like to see Izzy and Izquierdo come on. Come on The Albion!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Utter bullshit. Have you seen the amount of support Bruno has been giving to Knockaert in the other half? You could be usain bolt and not make it back if the opposition break fast. Would you rather he stayed back?

No. Id like someone who CAN get back. Atsu has been the biggest danger. How may times has he been behind Bruno?

Bruno is by the cleverest player we ve got and his throws are key and he is a great captain but full backs need to be fast

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No. Id like someone who CAN get back. Atsu has been the biggest danger. How may times has he been behind Bruno?

Bruno is by the cleverest player we ve got and his throws are key and he is a great captain but full backs need to be fast

Spot on.

Atsu being allowed into so many dangerous situations.

But you made the fatal mistake of criticising Bruno's legs or play. His absolute no.1 job is to defend.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Spot on.

Atsu being allowed into so many dangerous situations.

But you made the fatal mistake of criticising Bruno's legs or play. His absolute no.1 job is to defend.

Good point. However have we seen Schelotto yet? Really?1?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Hemmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!! YES!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here