Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Karl Toko Ekambi

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Is today a NSC " Pick a West African name and suggest we are after him " day?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I'm just bored of reading about players being dismissed purely on a goal scoring record having never seen them play

Aren't they the rules? I'm working at the moment, hoping there's still some random rumours left for when I settle down later with a beer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Don Parasol

Jan 29, 2017
Seems quite highly thought of in France, but his highlight reels seem to show him mainly cutting in from wing positions, rather than an out an out striker. Seems a strange one.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I have never see or heard of this guy so how else would I get a rough gauge of his abilities? From a shit video montage maybe?!?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You have done it on every transfer thread so far today, In on some and out on this one, How the hell are you going to base your opinion on that, maybe just let the club do its job. Also Football Manager is a lot more credible when it comes to looking at players Stats, FIFA is reactive nonsence.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
You have done it on every transfer thread so far today, In on some and out on this one, How the hell are you going to base your opinion on that, maybe just let the club do its job. Also Football Manager is a lot more credible when it comes to looking at players Stats, FIFA is reactive nonsence.
I can base my opinions on whatever I like, but thanks for your input [emoji8]. Joking aside, I will judge a player on playing for us, in our team in the Prem before rating him. Chill, relax and enjoy the day. I'm sure we will not be disappointed come 11pm.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Oh dear, this isn't looking good. Think Hemed can delete the Madejski Stadium from his Sat Nav.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here