Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

City sell-out

Thanks for the explanation...I only asked because I know it will sell out really quickly but wanted to know an estimated date from another perspective.

I'll give you the benefit of doubt here and welcome you on board, it's a great site and you will eventually get the correct answer to any question in the world, however before you achieve your goal expect wind ups and sarcasm, sit back, enjoy the ride. Do not take it personally and do not go mad defending yourself

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Well just logged on as the wife wants to go and has 20 points. i am number 1647 in the queue! So it begins!

Ticket just purchased. wait was about 50 mins. Reckon a lot had logged on anyway as queue went down pretty quickly. Even so in the WSL there were hardly any seats higher than than O and would say about 300 or so left in WSL as a rough guess.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ticket just purchased. wait was about 50 mins. Reckon a lot had logged on anyway as queue went down pretty quickly. Even so in the WSL there were hardly any seats higher than than O and would say about 300 or so left in WSL as a rough guess.

I think the ticket site shows the number of people queueing in total, not just for Brighton tickets. I'm fairly sure it sells tickets for other venues too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here