Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich - huge crowd

Norwich is not sold out yet for away fans, although I am sure it will do.

My guess is that their initial allocation is circa 2700. This would include half of S1A to most of of S1E

There would be the option of making a couple of hundred more away tickets available by given them all of S1A, all of S1E and maybe a few rows of S1F

But, doing this would mean we would lose some of E1H for segregation and hardly any of the eastern half of S1F would be available for home fans.

As it stands, I suspect the club will have a few more tickets that might be made available in various parts of the ground, including the southern half if E1H (either in it's entirety of part of if Norwich have all of S1A) and some of all of the other bit of S1F

North = 33
WSL = 147
WSU = 59
ESL = 68 (plus possible extra is E1H)
ESU = 97
South = 279 (plus possible extra in S1F)

This is going to b a fun one to keep an eye on and very possible it will be a sell out and the biggest crowd of the season.

Also, the club should be able to work with minimal segregation areas and relations have always been excellent between fans of Norwich and Albion.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
One of the first games I took my son to was the last Norwich home game. We were sat in E1H and were literally the last home seats before the away fans. There was a guy down the front of their stand that looked like a mild mannered accountant or the like but when Norwich scored he pulled off his top to reveal a whole chest tattoo of the Norwich crest and started shouting I LOVE YOU at the Norwich players. My son, who was 5, asked to never sit that close to the away fans again.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
We went drinking in Brighton on the evening after the Good Friday game against them last year. Top, top people their fans we met. They loved their Auntie Delia too.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I cant remember who it is on this site who makes us aware of the oppositions most famous fan but I am going to hazard a guess that it won't be Ed Balls, Stephen Fry or Delia Smith.

If I were to hazard a guess at who it might be I would go for someone who is likely to be scantily clad with ''large lungs'' on show - Second thoughts might be Ed Balls after all in one of his ''Strictly Outfits''

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
One of the first games I took my son to was the last Norwich home game. We were sat in E1H and were literally the last home seats before the away fans. There was a guy down the front of their stand that looked like a mild mannered accountant or the like but when Norwich scored he pulled off his top to reveal a whole chest tattoo of the Norwich crest and started shouting I LOVE YOU at the Norwich players. My son, who was 5, asked to never sit that close to the away fans again.

I hate most of the Norwich fans. The amount and even worse, the type of abuse CH took from them when he was their manager was disgusting. Even in the season he took them to 11th in the table of the Premiership.

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Goodness. But, being a Friday night and on TV there will not be the same home demand as a Saturday 3pm game so prob a good move by the club.

I am a bit surprised by Villa getting an extra allocation to be honest. Sales seem pretty strong for this match. Only just over 1000 left on sale at the moment and there is still over 3 weeks to go. I suppose they will release various seats they have held back for club use and the school shelf is usual free for an evening game so that all might total another 1000.

I am a bit surprised by Villa getting an extra allocation to be honest. Sales seem pretty strong for this match. Only just over 1000 left on sale at the moment and there is still over 3 weeks to go. I suppose they will release various seats they have held back for club use and the school shelf is usual free for an evening game so that all might total another 1000.

Yup, and E1H currently says sold out which I guess means none of it been offered for sale yet. Allowing for a few rows of segregation, that will add another 600 ish.

Assuming Norwich did get an initial allocation of 2702 also, then they should be able to grab a further 250-300, if they have not already done so.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I'm really looking forward to the Norwich game, it's going to be a brilliant day with the added bonus of it being a Saturday afternoon. Will easily be the best crowd & atmosphere of the season so far.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Norwich is not sold out yet for away fans, although I am sure it will do.

The Norwich ticket office manager has been quoted as saying he count count the number of unsold tickets on one hand.

When asked if he could be more specific, he said "six."

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The Norwich ticket office manager has been quoted as saying he count count the number of unsold tickets on one hand.

When asked if he could be more specific, he said "six."

How do you count on a webbed hand ?

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Good stuff - flying back this evening for a meeting in Manchester on Friday which is rather convenient for Wigan on Saturday (just one of those amazing coincidences!). Got my ticket for Norwich ... I won't leave early, I won't moan about the pies, I won't whinge about winning 1-0 and I won't whinge about the trains after the game. I am just going to enjoy myself like a 6 yo on Christmas morning. Wide-eyed, unbearably cheerful and hoarse as **** by time the final whistle goes.

:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here