Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket renewal next season?

Do you plan to renew?

• Total voters

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'm calling it a day next season i'm afraid. Nothing to do with the football on the pitch. It's purely financial reasons and other matters. I will pick and choose my games from now on and buy tickets of NSC. Will be sad to see my seat go to someone else :down:

Nothing has changed for me. I enjoy the Amex and Championship football but i'm cutting my cloth for next season. I will hand pick my games to save money.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Nothing has changed for me. I enjoy the Amex and Championship football but i'm cutting my cloth for next season. I will hand pick my games to save money.

Can't speak for anyone else, but we will definitely be renewing our 3.
Love the whole experience.

brightonbutterfly

Feb 18, 2009
Southwick
Undecided here. Absolutely love our seats and all the people around us but eldest daughter turns 16 pre season and in the Family Stand that makes her an adult. Just simply cannot afford 2 adults and 1 child seat-esp if the travel is taken off the tickets. We could move elsewhere and pay for an adult, under18 and under16, unsure yet what the difference will be? If we knew moving would put us amongst a similar bunch of people that we are with now it wouldn't be such a torn decision, just purely down to finance.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Undecided here. Absolutely love our seats and all the people around us but eldest daughter turns 16 pre season and in the Family Stand that makes her an adult. Just simply cannot afford 2 adults and 1 child seat-esp if the travel is taken off the tickets. We could move elsewhere and pay for an adult, under18 and under16, unsure yet what the difference will be? If we knew moving would put us amongst a similar bunch of people that we are with now it wouldn't be such a torn decision, just purely down to finance.

Wonder if Bloom & Barber could shift the age categories a little to aid your type of situation eg make the cut off to being an adult seat price when reach age 19. In global terms shouldn't cost the club too much?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I wonder how many of those who have stated they are renewing, will renew if season tickets stay or increase in price, but the travel subsidy is removed?

brightonbutterfly

Feb 18, 2009
Southwick
Wonder if Bloom & Barber could shift the age categories a little to aid your type of situation eg make the cut off to being an adult seat price when reach age 19. In global terms shouldn't cost the club too much?

Would be great but I fear the club know they could fill our seats with ease-esp with all the encouragement of children going to games and the FS pricing.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

There aren't Under-18 and Under-16 prices elsewhere in the stadium, just Under-18 and Under-10. The former pay 50% of the adult price and the latter 25%.

Prices for this season: http://www.seagulls.co.uk/documents/st-pricelist-2013-14229-713841.pdf

brightonbutterfly

Feb 18, 2009
Southwick
There aren't Under-18 and Under-16 prices elsewhere in the stadium, just Under-18 and Under-10. The former pay 50% of the adult price and the latter 25%.

Prices for this season: http://www.seagulls.co.uk/documents/st-pricelist-2013-14229-713841.pdf

Thanks Bozza-I was trying to find that info! Well guess that will probably mean a 'no' from us then, but not a definite until I see the prices (will try my uttermost not to have to not renew).Otherwise, sadly may have to take the chance on a match by match basis.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Would be great but I fear the club know they could fill our seats with ease-esp with all the encouragement of children going to games and the FS pricing.

You would think the club might have a loyalty scheme whereby the age category is extended to 18 in the Family Stand if a season ticket has been held for 2/3 seasons before their 16th birthday is reached or failing that introduce an U18 ST to cover the gap between U16 and Adult pricing which is at the same price level of a U18 ST in the North Stand.

Feb 14, 2010
This might not be popular but by the time I was 16/17/18 I was out working doing all sorts to pay to follow the Albion around the country, how about the kids these days do the same?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Why not pay game by game then to ensure your financial contribution is as high as possible?

Moot point really, perhaps the club would rather a seasons' commitment, potentially they get less income but in return better financial planning?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

2 hours work a week for her should do it

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This might not be popular but by the time I was 16/17/18 I was out working doing all sorts to pay to follow the Albion around the country, how about the kids these days do the same?

Its not the same now , when we were youngsters you left school at 16 (or some of us 17) and then straight into your first job. Kids today will find it nearly impossible to get a job at 16 so do a couple of years at college and even then most of them will be considering going on to University. Bank of Mum & Dad doles out the money so there isn't any incentive to earn at this age.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here