Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official Where are you going this summer thread

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
The Disney/Universal studios experience in Florida with the family. Also looking for a few days away in October with the wife to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary, not sure where we want to go yet though.

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
I was serious about Birmingham by the way. I'll be working at Birmingham City University for 7 weeks from the end of July. Hoping Villa away is very early in the season!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Windowsill Bay. Although I've been on holiday there for two months as no fecker wants to employ me.

Aside from that, lots of countryside walks and plenty of cricket. Maybe a cheeky few days in Malta.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
It's a 4 night experiment to see if the dogs drive us nuts or not. Hoping it will be a good. Laugh. Can't really have 4 nights on Brighton Beach.

I'm sure it will be a great trip. Apologies, I was being juvenile about sandy balls, which you never get from pebbles. Have a good time.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I was serious about Birmingham by the way. I'll be working at Birmingham City University for 7 weeks from the end of July. Hoping Villa away is very early in the season!

I've always had a fondness for Birmingham. I've known people there throughout my life. It's the first away fixture I look for.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I've only been here a week now, but Stanley Park is a must.
Lynn Canyon is decent.
Lynn Valley suspension bridge & hike.
Kitsilano Beach.

They look good, thanks

Bradford on Avon for a few nights,might do a night in Margate saving the pennies at the moment

Attachments

• 215.jpg
    215.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 93

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Corfu in a couple of weeks. Devon in July.
Also looking to buy a camper van so we can get away at weekends.
Might try and get to see a bit of the preseason if it's in Spain and I can get the wife to agree.
I've also got a strange desire to go to John O'Groats so I might have a couple of days up there if I can get there cheaply enough.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Off to Dubai next week, nothing planned yet for the summer Holiday, Has to be non term time as wifey works at a school.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Mozambique and Masai mara in July
Sunny Brighton late Jul/Aug
Move to Madrid at end of Aug

:)

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Just booked 2 weeks away from mid June. My other half thinks I need a pick me up and a get away before it all starts again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here