Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Boris Got a point?

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Does the Burka clad lady/man look like a letterbox?

burkha.jpg

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
ModEdit: Whether meant in jest or not, that kind of view is not needed or wanted on NSC.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Johnson said it to encourage this kind of reaction from the great ignorant.

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
Johnson said it to encourage this kind of reaction from the great ignorant.

It is interesting to know what his motivation was. He is definitely a clever chap - I once heard him speak about capital investment in London and it was excellent. There is therefore a motive to something like this.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
There’s little more dangerous than a clever man pretending to be stupid to win over the easily malleable.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
There’s little more dangerous than a clever man pretending to be stupid to win over the easily malleable.

Thereby destroying the ability to have a sensible debate over the issue like the French and Belgiums did. You might expect Richard Littlejohn, Jeremy Clarkson or Katie Hopkins to make such crass comments, but not a member of Her Majesty's Government - and that really is the point.

He clearly is getting advice from Bannon and Trump, mirroring the same tactics.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
pitiful if thats all you can muster , with appeasers like you women will be forced to wear one within 2 generations.

A straight fact. I also know women who choose to wear a niqab and are not forced. Stop demonising Muslims.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
hows it going in north wales , managing to integrate your large muslim population , social cohesion ok ?

That's your answer to everything. You seem to be the only person who has ever lived in a multicultural neighbourhood.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here