Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Stephens will still be the first name on the teamsheet when he is fit
Has CH finally realised what the rest of us have known for ages - that Ryan is too short? [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think with all the revenue made in the last few days, NSC should pay for all the members to have a curry night hun? xx

With all the nimrods, over the years, having given [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] so much shite, I hope he's milking this for all it's worth.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Guys, where will Knockaert play now?

We often sub at least one of the wingers, I would expect Ali and Knockaert to alternate starting and coming on if both are in form, and we play the same shape.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Guys, where will Knockaert play now?

What a wonderful problem to have. Knocky will still be in the team/squad - Its just great to have such a choice of exciting players to choose from when deciding who starts the match

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
Only just noticed how he has 1.1m followers on his instagram. This guy is worth £17m just in marketing. The whole club has 122k followers. Certainly no other players at Brighton come close.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
This is fantastic news. Jahanbakhsh looks seriously talented. Looking forward to next season. Can't wait for it to start. Welcome Ali!!!!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If what he was saying on the video clip on Sky is true - paraphrased: "Brighton three years ago was the right place for me, but not the right time; I thought it better for me to go to the Dutch league and develop" - and that he really did consider that was his best playing development path rather than come straight to us when the time wasn't right, then I'm very impressed. Hope he can score 21 for us this season!

Now can we close this bloody thread, please (without re-opening the Calleri one either!)?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Only just noticed how he has 1.1m followers on his instagram. This guy is worth £17m just in marketing. The whole club has 122k followers. Certainly no other players at Brighton come close.

Yup, we’ve basically signed Iran. [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is creaming himself at the NSC revenue projections [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Can I just say something?!

Of course, I’m pleased it’s now out there. Great signing, and another sustainable step on our journey from lower mid table to potential contenders.

I’m not an attention seeker. If I was, I probably would have averaged more than 3 posts per week for the last 13.5 years.

I have been a fan since 1975, I’ve lived in many places thousands of miles away, but once it’s in your DNA....

I’ve been a fan for 43 years, and along with my 3 lads we’ve just passed 90 years of fanhood.

I live 130 miles from Brighton. I grew up in the region, but for 30 years have lived a long way away. Between my family, for home and away games, we usually clock up 23,000 fan miles per season, or more.

I don’t seek attention. I have some very very good sources, not just at BHAFC, but being as old as I am, at many other clubs as well.

The banter doesn’t even touch my crocodile thick skin. To most, less seasoned and weathered than me, it might cause an ouch, but not me.

If you look at my posts, I don’t tend to share opinion, but when I get something, I try to corroborate it, and then share it.

Most on here post opinion, that’s fine, that’s what boards are about. But it’s not me.

I don’t insult people, I don’t question people’s background or ‘results’. I just come on here to learn, and to share what I have learned.

It’s not my intention to waste people’s time, I was once busy, and I know most are far too busy for that.

I retired age 50 as a multi-millionaire after 33+ years with one employer. One of my sons, for example, is the one holding the BHAFC flag on Channel 9 news in Melbourne, when Jo Konta progressed in the Oz open last time out.

We are a dyed in the wool family, who commit our entire lives to following the Albion. I have spent many many games in the board room, home and away, and have made great contacts.

When I get something I think is worth sharing, I always corroborate it, and consider the possible impacts, before sharing. It doesn’t always work out, footie is far from an exact science, but TB is making it more of a science than anyone before him.

So, that just leaves me to apologise for aspects that don’t turn out as nailed on. And to say, what you read in the ‘factual’ reports isn’t always exactly what actually happened. Anyone who has read football insider books will know it is a very murky business, still.

So, thanks for all the feedback, I realise some headstrong youths full of passion will often sling dirt, that’s fine, it doesn’t worry me. But for as long as I get something worth sharing, that has not already been shared, I will keep sharing it, and you can make of that what you will.

Thank you.

seagullwedgee
I once heralded the arrival of Malcolm Poskett, so trust me, I know today is big shit!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here