Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I always thought Spanish Dave was bollocks, never got worked up by it though as it’s so trivial. And if we’re honest, his name wouldn’t have been pronounced David in the way we would normally do so, would it, or was it just ignored because the masses found Spanish Dave to be so hilarious?

I was under the impression that he actually liked it. He still has Brighton in his Twitter bio.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m going swimming now so my mobile telecommunication device will be out of action for a while.

Do you wear Speedo’s?

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
<iframe width="318" height="204" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NZulfwFbXWo" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just to get everyone moist again......

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Does he speak the language?
No and he needs the money as he holds no currency. But he is happy to have a shot at redemption and is also looking forward to holding up the shirt as he needs a photo opportunity.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Was hoping this would have been announced by now. Beggining to worry it could be another Pritchard scenario, hope i am wrong.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I have a funny feeling.

Either I am about to do a massive fart or Jahanbakhsh has just signed his contract!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here