Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some people on here talk bol****s!!

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
no, he isn't. I'm fairly sure that Ernest made one of his usual comedy posts on the subject. However I've seen no serious comparisons of that nature.

edit - it was probaby Barber then!

My bad if slightly wrong but there was definitely a mention on a few occasions comparing Bloom ( or PB or the current board) to archer and/ or Bellotti. My post still stands though as no sane person would compare them at all

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I'm talking about the ones who are comparing Tony Bloom with Bellotti.

Yes, things are pretty dire at the moment.
Yes, Hyypia needs to go.
Yes, Burke needs to go as well.

Hey great thread,

Not even the wind up merchants have compared Bloom with Bellotti, so what exactly are you on about?

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
My bad if slightly wrong but there was definitely a mention on a few occasions comparing Bloom ( or PB or the current board) to archer and/ or Bellotti. My post still stands though as no sane person would compare them at all

PB is only one set of programme notes from 'you'll just have to trust us and stop whining', and I'll be reaching for the straight-jacket...

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
I've seen comparison between Barbers patronising programme notes and Bellotti. Ive seen comparison between Hypias tenure and Case. Both seem reasonable

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Not at all

I just don't think it's right to say that the wan***s who tried to drive us into oblivion are anything like our current board, no matter how frustrated we all feel at the moment.

Just a tongue in cheek reply by me my friend. Ironic that you started a thread about people on NSC talking boll...s by saying people were comparing Bloom with Bellotti, then it's been pointed out that nobody has.:thumbsup:

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
Just a tongue in cheek reply by me my friend. Ironic that you started a thread about people on NSC talking boll...s by saying people were comparing Bloom with Bellotti, then it's been pointed out that nobody has.:thumbsup:

Lol, no offence taken.

I blame my brain for reading NSC late at night and mixing people's names up!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Pretty sure [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] did.

No.

I said Barber was in a similar role to Bellotti.

Have never compared Bloom to anyone except maybe Knight. Both being saviours, one with much bigger pockets than the other though.

albionite

May 20, 2009
If your going to talk bollocks yourself get the small facts right first. No one has compared Belloti with bloom.He was compared with barber.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
However, our chairman has taken us from an athletics track to a state of the art stadium with training facilities that are better than some premier league teams, putting in TWO HUNDRED MILLION POUNDS of his OWN money!

Yes, it's like building a shiny new Lamborghini and then hiring Mr Bean as the chauffeur!

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
If your going to talk bollocks yourself get the small facts right first. No one has compared Belloti with bloom.He was compared with barber.

Alright mate, take a chill pill (and your other meds) :)

Regardless of my error the point is the same. Comparing any of the Archer 'gang' with Bloom's team is pure bollox.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here