Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
tango-man-costume-39964.jpg

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And for the benefit of any orange people who may be offended by this thread I apologise, other colours are of course available.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Reading were in a similar position a few seasons ago and went up as champions
lets first stave off relegation and make our way up the league
if reading can do it so can we

Yes and we all know why. Jason Roberts. Find us another him and we *might* be ok.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Reading were in a similar position a few seasons ago and went up as champions
lets first stave off relegation and make our way up the league
if reading can do it so can we

They then signed Jason Roberts a Premier League quality striker and I assume that their other strikers were at least Championship quality. See the difference? We could get Brian McDermott in though if Hyypia cannot improve us over the next couple of games?

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
pretty sure they were in a similar position to us now then went on a stupendous winning streak

and they lost 4 at home and 7 away and were champions by one point

just checked and the lowest they fell was 16th and that was on account of them not playing on the Saturday, so the lowest they were was 15th :cry:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I have ordered some smoke bombs for spurs. No doubt I i'll be labelled an idiot. :)
I'm taking a bazooka; it should make a huge bang! I'm hoping to get it past security by telling them it's a novelty thermos flask.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Pyro doesn't bother me but as someone else has mentioned, if you get caught you will be in for a lengthy ban (or worse).
The police observation 'box' is directly above the away fans in the upper tier. They can have anyone in the ground on CCTV within 7 seconds.
Get your timings right.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Pyro doesn't bother me but as someone else has mentioned, if you get caught you will be in for a lengthy ban (or worse).
The police observation 'box' is directly above the away fans in the upper tier. They can have anyone in the ground on CCTV within 7 seconds.
Get your timings right.

No fear that is where Brovian comes into the picture with his novelty thermos flask..... takes, aim and fire........

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Got myself 5 orange balloons on eBay for £1.49 delivered.

If everybody does the same that will be 20,000 balloons. That should be enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here