Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bar in New York showing Swansea game

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
I’m out East at the moment - see you in Foleys !

:albion2:

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I went to football factory/legends last year for the Barnsley Brighton game. Great bar with screens dotted all over the place showing the listed fixtures from around the world.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
FYI Smelly and Shuggie - I just e mailed Shaun, the Landlord at Foleys, and he's unable to confirm they will be showing the game tomorrow as he couldn't get a definite answer from his cable providers. Just checked my local listings and it's not showing up on any of the NBC channels which means it's probably internet streamed on NBC Sports Gold.

It will definitely be on at Football Factory - just a few doors down. At least 4 of us local Seagulls fans will be watching

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
FYI Smelly and Shuggie - I just e mailed Shaun, the Landlord at Foleys, and he's unable to confirm they will be showing the game tomorrow as he couldn't get a definite answer from his cable providers. Just checked my local listings and it's not showing up on any of the NBC channels which means it's probably internet streamed on NBC Sports Gold.

It will definitely be on at Football Factory - just a few doors down. At least 4 of us local Seagulls fans will be watching

Good man!

See you at FF in the morning. I’ll be in there listening to seagulls player from about 9 onwards.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
FF is in the basement of Legends, and there's a Seagulls pennant behind the till in the main bar.

See you just before 10

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here