Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth cup match.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Everyone who attends the game should have to take a SELFIE in the away end, holding up a newspaper of that day in order to PROVE that they were there. It should then be emailed to the club / Paul Barber, and only then should the loyalty points be credited.

They should do that for all away games actually.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Everyone who attends the game should have to take a SELFIE in the away end, holding up a newspaper of that day in order to PROVE that they were there. It should then be emailed to the club / Paul Barber, and only then should the loyalty points be credited.

Problem there is that the club don't know who is in the photo as they don't have photo id on the records!

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
This. Got sent mine and the date was wrong, but didn't think anything of it as everyone knows when the game is being played. But club phoned up on Saturday morning (for a moment I thought I was about to get a game up front!) and said they were re-issuing them as Bournemouth had got the date wrong.

Same here

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Tickets arrived today. Not bothered as don't need them really. Might use them as a coaster [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Im gonna do a dick pic in front of a programme in the away end..........can that be used as evidence of my attendance...........asking for a friend(Ernest)
Actually, when i do this what sort of ban length am i looking at [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Got the tickets but neither noticed the date nor had a call from the club.

Ditto. Arrived yesterday.

My only thought was that they don't appear to have anything easy to see on them that would differentiate them from the league game. The date is in smallish print, but it didn't register if it was right or not.

Pinned to the notice board in the kitchen now, so I'll have a look when I get home.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here