Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone else...

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
not feel that depressed about today, after the palace game it felt like someone close to me had died... but after this all i can say is, well done for scoring, Go up there and take it to extra time...

TerryT

Jun 14, 2011
Completely agree

not feel that depressed about today, after the palace game it felt like someone close to me had died... but after this all i can say is, well done for scoring, Go up there and take it to extra time...

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
At the start of the game I kept telling myself 'its just a bonus being here. we're the underdogs'. Now though, I feel absolutely gutted. On another day we really could have won that.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I thought we played well and were the equal of Derby. I'll have to watch it again but I don't think it was a penalty and we had a couple of appeals waved away. We hit the bar and their keeper made a couple of great saves. I think it's still doable.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I thought we played well and were the equal of Derby. I'll have to watch it again but I don't think it was a penalty and we had a couple of appeals waved away. We hit the bar and their keeper made a couple of great saves. I think it's still doable.

You didn't think that theirs was a penalty??? As stonewall a pen as you'll ever see! We should have had one too but Leo makes a rod for his own back with his style of play

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Agree with this, not sure what Vegas Seagull is on, (s)he seems to be intent on trolling tonight, maybe Palarse in disguise..
I thought we played well despite the result, I wasn't as expectant as last year and wouldn't be surprised if we manage to give them a run for their money on Sunday

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

That was a penalty all day long.

I do think it's doable but ONLY if we go for all out attack ..... something I think Oscar promised us at the beginning of the season ! I don't normally agree with commentators but it was noticeable how few men we put in the box for most attacks.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
That was a penalty all day long.

I do think it's doable but ONLY if we go for all out attack ..... something I think Oscar promised us at the beginning of the season ! I don't normally agree with commentators but it was noticeable how few men we put in the box for most attacks.

We've got nothing to lose now so it has to be attack, attack, attack.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I watched the game on tv and despite being slightly dissapointed we lost at home I felt we played pretty well. I think its game on at their place, Kushack's howler seemed to suck the life out of us but we can take confidence from this performance and am fairly confident we can get a result. Despite the deficit, the pressure is still on Derby.

Dec 3, 2012

I don't think I've ever seen a more blatant pen. He literally flew into him and completely cleaned him out!

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I watched the game on tv and despite being slightly dissapointed we lost at home I felt we played pretty well. I think its game on at their place, Kushack's howler seemed to suck the life out of us but we can take confidence from this performance and am fairly confident we can get a result. Despite the deficit, the pressure is still on Derby.

I've just got home from the game, I don't recall Kush being at fault for the second. Plain unlucky I thought, mind you I am just about to watch the game so I may well change my mind when I see it again.:)

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I've just got home from the game, I don't recall Kush being at fault for the second. Plain unlucky I thought, mind you I am just about to watch the game so I may well change my mind when I see it again.:)

No you're right he wasnt at all 'howler' was a poor choice of words. Desperately unlucky to be fair

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
agree- overall unlucky. Derby had 1 shot on target, fom which 2 goals. If we had equalized would feel bullsih, as it is, feels like first goal on Sunday is key. Derby score it, could run riot; we score, they will get jittery.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I don't think I've ever seen a more blatant pen. He literally flew into him and completely cleaned him out!

Just shows that I've made the right choice to move my seat for next season. From where I was sitting I couldn't be sure if it was a penalty or not.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
derby are a better and more balanced team......no shame in losing....we played well - but they coped and had good shape.

little more to it really.

save march and CMS should replace the woeful orlandi and lingard.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here