Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh, such a perfect day...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'd invite Chris Rea round for a barbecue, as long as he didn't bring his guitar.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Are you allowed to plan or are you only suddenly rich for that day?

If the money was unlimited I'd plan a Trading Places type con on Cameron and watch his big pouty potato face turn red when he realises he's lost his fortune, and then obvs aim for the rest of his chums too. Imagine. Ooooo

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I've got to say Mellotron I dont think that's Connerys' cup of tea. I think Sean would rather do something like wander round the wild fowl park in Pepperstock with a bottle ae Scotch.

He's a Scottish gentleman of a certain age, so I reckon it would be a seafront shelter, with a bottle of White Lightening, shouting obscenities at the seagulls

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
image.jpgimage.jpg I scrap my original idea too, spend it with her, with out the wife knowing :) I'd probably go for a ham tomato and cheese sandwich which has been toasted then I'd take her down the wagon and horses for a couple of cheeky lagers

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Cafe rouge with Helen Mirren followed by a circuit of the M25, call her a cab at Cobham services then home in time for Eggheads.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I've got to say Mellotron I dont think that's Connerys' cup of tea. I think Sean would rather do something like wander round the wild fowl park in Pepperstock with a bottle ae Scotch.

I dont agree

he'd go to legoland

bye

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
I dont agree

he'd go to legoland

bye

Sean Connery seems like a man who would enjoy a theme park, however I fear the hills in legoland maybe to much for an 84 year old. I'd suggest Thorpe park much flatter for the old boy and you're not to far from Windsor for you lunch date :thumbsup:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Form a supergroup of:
Drums/Vocals: Dave Grohl
Rhythm Guitar/Vocals: Noel Gallagher
Keys/Vocals: Paul Weller
Lead: John Squire
Bass: Graham Coxon

Then spend the day on the beers with them and a chinese meal, and finish with an intimate gig at the Hikers with unlimited beers.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It sounds like he's after something that looks like this:

Bread
Cheese (melted)
Toast
Bread

I'm not sure it has a name. I'm also unsure what Ms Brook would think of it.

That is exactly it because you get the softness of the uncut thick sliced white bread then the melted cheese and a little crunch from the toast ooooohhh that is yummy oh and mayo

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think he'd prefer a trip to Wimbledon.

You know what time he'd want to get there?
About tennish...

I'd think twice about a day out with Connery. I had him round to put up some shelves the other day. He was pissed and made a right bodge of it. I chucked him out and be started crying. I asked him what was up. He said,

"I'm ashamed of myshelf".

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Now is kelly making this sandwich of a toasted kind also do you think she may put some baked beans in as well???

oh definitely a No sorry, we can't run the risk of wind spoiling the ambiance of hot steamy sex followed by a Bread, Cheese(melted), Toast, Bread sandwich kinda sexy day.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
That is exactly it because you get the softness of the uncut thick sliced white bread then the melted cheese and a little crunch from the toast ooooohhh that is yummy oh and mayo

No need for all that bread, just toast only one side of each slice of bread under the grill. One side crunchy, one side soft. Bingo.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I'd think twice about a day out with Connery. I had him round to put up some shelves the other day. He was pissed and made a right bodge of it. I chucked him out and be started crying. I asked him what was up. He said,

"I'm ashamed of myshelf".

I showed him around my allotments once. Asked if he was found of herbs, he replied

"Only partially"

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I'd organise a family and friends swim at West Wittering. I mean all the extended family (there are a few of us). And lots of friends. It will be high tide at the middle of our stay, swim, game of football on the grass, bbq after lunch, cricket on the beach. A few polypins of Harveys/Dark Star APA/ Burning Sky Auroura for early evening. Driven home to the local for the evening with the boozers.

Warm - but not too hot.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'd buy euromillions tickets for every possible combination thus guarenteeing a win.
Surely if you can keep things after the day, you might as well just stick a billion quid in your bank, then go shag some fit and famous birds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here