Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travelling by Bus non Saturday

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
If I catch the 700 bus on Saturday from Lancing, do I get free travel with my season ticket??

Never caught the bus to a game before but don't fancy taking the rail replacement one. Would rather walk up to the station from Churchill Square.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
If I catch the 700 bus on Saturday from Lancing, do I get free travel with my season ticket??

Never caught the bus to a game before but don't fancy taking the rail replacement one. Would rather walk up to the station from Churchill Square.

How about avoiding the walk up Queens Road to the station, by changing to a 25 bus at Churchill Square, (or Palmeira Square)? It might take a little bit longer, but no aggravating queuing at the station.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
True, just means a bit more walking involved, as the 700 will stop round the corner in North Street, or at Pool Valley.

The 700 stops outside the YMCA in the Old Steine, so you only have to cross the bottom of North Street, no more than 100 yards.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
25 maybe very slow due to the roadworks at the Vogue Roundabout.

Very true. I'm currently stuck on a bus just between level and elm grove. So far it has taken 30mins from London road to here. Currently there is no chance to get off and walk (which would get me somewhere at lest!). Hope the 'improvements' to Gyratory will actually do something when thy finish. So far it has been gridlock every day.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
So the 700 is included free from Worthing. Is there a specific stop in Worthing where this is from as dont want to catch it too early

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here