Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Licence to print money - Weekend bets.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[MENTION=12880]Hotchilidog[/MENTION] has just reminded me.
Don't forget (like most of you did last time) Shane Duffy now has a history of scoring against his former clubs.

The Albion seem to finally have their corner mojo working and our Shane is 25/1 FGS and 9/1 anytime, while Everton have no centre backs.

It's gonna happen - believe.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
3/1 for Tomer to be an anytime goal scorer looks the value bet.

On big Shane and Dunk for any time.

The GIF dude

Mar 22, 2013
Sidwell
Don't forget (like most of you did last time) Shane Duffy now has a history of scoring against his former clubs.

The Albion seem to finally have their corner mojo working and our Shane is 25/1 FGS and 9/1 anytime, while Everton have no centre backs.

I have a fiver on it, but now you've jinxed it.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
We are a pretty decent price to win. I have confidence of a good result. A win, and we can almost touch that 2nd season...

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008

He would have to remember to head downwards and get above the ball in the opposition box to succeed.

Few times Duffy and Dunk should of scored this season but the headers went sailing over the bar.

Head it down FFS.:lol:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

It always surprises me how few headed goals Dunk and Duffy get from set pieces. Unless my memory is failing me (and it could be) I think you have to go back to 2016 for either of them to have headed a corner or free kick home.

When they are so dominant in the air, so much of the time, that really is a very long run without getting the old noddle on the end of a set piece. I think we've had some pretty ghood delivery in that time as well.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It always surprises me how few headed goals Dunk and Duffy get from set pieces. Unless my memory is failing me (and it could be) I think you have to go back to 2016 for either of them to have headed a corner or free kick home.

When they are so dominant in the air, so much of the time, that really is a very long run without getting the old noddle on the end of a set piece. I think we've had some pretty ghood delivery in that time as well.

Once again, that isn't the statistical anomaly.
The anomaly comes from our expectation of goals from corners and free kicks.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Was just thinking when was the last time, one of the Albion players scored as many OG's as Mr Dunk has scored?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here