Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Village Fete Haywards Heath

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Sunday 21st September 12-00 to 18.00hrs community family village Fete taking place in the Broadway Haywards Heath loads of free things for children to watch and participate in and live music.
15 different Ales £1 half pint glass only at different venues.
The Broadway is closed to Traffic but free to the public.

This a family festivities come and enjoy yourself while the weather is still good!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Is it a charity event if so which charity or just a family day?

It run by the HHTown team this is a not profit making event but it promotes the Broadway individuals may raise money for there own charities, this is the same group that run the Charity HH bike ride. Also this one is run to give family's a cheap fun day out.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It run by the HHTown team this is a not profit making event but it promotes the Broadway individuals may raise money for there own charities, this is the same group that run the Charity HH bike ride. Also this one is run to give family's a cheap fun day out.

Many thanks, may have a walk down there.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I think what the OP really wanted to say was " come and spend the afternoon in Savannahs ":wink:

The Ales are in several bars and off licence who even started brewing his own. It's to promote all the Broadway business and bringing the community together and having fun.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I bet there's some gypsy fortunetellers, I hear some have travelled here especially and are staying with friends.

Chase the pig round the village(for our eastern European visitors):moo:

Attachments

• pigs.jpg
    pigs.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 210

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here