Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has it been decided?

Who should start the official Forest v Seagulls thread?

• Whitelion

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Everest

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • Glasfyn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dadams2k11

• Stoneham Park

• BringBackBryanWade

• RowleyBirkinD.C(Deceased)

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • The Viper

• Super_Seagull

• Perseus

• T Soprano

• Dickhead

• FootSoldier

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
A series of threads perhaps, dependant on the mood dispositions of those who wish to view.

A 'who cares it's just a game thread' through to one that contains a sticky with the Samaritans number on every post.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
We have to also consider who will be in a position to create the thread TOMORROW morning, we don't want someone half-asleep, doing it on their phone on the train up to London.

Lots to consider here.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
[MENTION=23]Everest[/MENTION] needs to do our one.
[MENTION=22252]T soprano[/MENTION] needs to do the Official Reading match thread.

We can't run the risk of the Reading one going completely wrong. [MENTION=22252]T soprano[/MENTION] is therefore NOT the man.

For me it's [MENTION=23]Everest[/MENTION] on the official Albion one and the cat botherer or [MENTION=1575]whitelion[/MENTION] for the Reading thread.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
A series of threads perhaps, dependant on the mood dispositions of those who wish to view.

A 'who cares it's just a game thread' through to one that contains a sticky with the Samaritans number on every post.

Whenever we've had multiple threads before, it's been a disaster. Certainly need to avoid that. I have noticed that results got better when I stopped proofreading them, so I shall carry on NOT offering "helpful" comments on matchdays. We all need to play our part. :angel:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
We have to also consider who will be in a position to create the thread TOMORROW morning, we don't want someone half-asleep, doing it on their phone on the train up to London.

Lots to consider here.

I will be finishing work at 1am, so no problem there.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Definitely Everest. Unbeaten in 5 with an impressive GD.

What time should it be created? How many ****?

If you have to ask those questions you shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the official match thread.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

Finishing work at 1am? Surely you're going to be tired, this makes me nervous.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Does Everest make a mistake on purpose? Last time he did it worked.

Does he ask me to correct it? Last time he did it worked.

Do I ignore his request to correct it? Last time I did it worked.

There are a lot of variables at play here.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Remember, USE the Other Stuff forum to practice.

If we find a whole load of reformatted guff and your post signed off with the words "Edited by Everest..." at the bottom, we may just as well ring up our travelling hoardes and tell them to come home again. And it will be YOUR fault.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We can't run the risk of the Reading one going completely wrong. [MENTION=22252]T soprano[/MENTION] is therefore NOT the man.

For me it's [MENTION=23]Everest[/MENTION] on the official Albion one and the cat botherer or [MENTION=1575]whitelion[/MENTION] for the Reading thread.
Reading are at home so the thread will 'slant' in their direction.
Therefore Reading will be the team Tony favours.
[MENTION=22252]T soprano[/MENTION] is clearly shithouse, for the favoured team. Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Reading are at home so the thread will 'slant' in their direction.

How does that follow? Has [MENTION=22252]T soprano[/MENTION] only ever covered Albion home matches? If so, fair enough. If not, your logic is all over place and the gig goes to the cat botherer IMO.

The Bluedeemer

Mar 20, 2014
Best of luck for tomorrow seagulls,a point may even be enough for you!
If you've got room/time say a good word to the big man upstairs for the gas tomorrow,big rumblings of our new stadium not going ahead if we are relegated,so it really is a case of sh*t or bust for us I fear.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Everest.

So named after the tallest mountain on earth, which was so named after Sir George Everest, who is buried in Hove.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here