Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Farage stays as UKIP leader after resignation rejected

Weatherman

Jun 10, 2008
Yeah, im seething with indignation. They won a whole seat (that is possibly returning to the Tories in the near future)

Yes, im obsessed, as im on every UKIP thread, but then again, so are you, so is Soulman, so are all the other UKIP supporters who tell me im 'obesessed' haha. You people just dont like the fact that you are a MINORITY, and people up and down the country laugh at your arses.

Grow up

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Yeah, im seething with indignation. They won a whole seat (that is possibly returning to the Tories in the near future)

Yes, im obsessed, as im on every UKIP thread, but then again, so are you, so is Soulman, so are all the other UKIP supporters who tell me im 'obesessed' haha. You people just dont like the fact that you are a MINORITY, and people up and down the country laugh at your arses.

I have stated many times, before the election and since, that i have never thought/indicated that UKIP would win many seats, i just liked their policies more than the others.
I don't think " people up and down the country laugh at your arses", just a sweeping statement really, as UKIP got about 40% of the public vote that Labour achieved, and less for the Tories. Hardly a minority, but so what, you seem to "laugh and point at" most things that you do not agree with.
The upshot is that "some" of the points/policies that UKIP have proposed, have been taken on board by the main two, perhaps they have either listened to voters (that live here and they talk to) or perhaps they realise that to ignore what the people are worried about (including "some" UKIP policies) would lose them votes.
I'm fairly happy with the outcome of the election re UKIP, they might have got 83 seats in different circumstances.........i am also aware that many support the other parties and i don't need to "point and laugh" at them, they have a different opinion to mine.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Really ???? 4-million votes by anybodys standards that is some minority .... what are the 1.6million who voted for the SNP Then ???

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Really ???? 4-million votes by anybodys standards that is some minority .... what are the 1.6million who voted for the SNP Then ???

Yep add the Greens and Plaid to that......even the Liberals were pushed into 4th by UKIP.........are " " people up and down the country laugh at your arses"......or perhaps there are thousands "pointing and laughing" at them.........or perhaps it is all in the Walter Mitty type mind.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Yep add the Greens and Plaid to that......even the Liberals were pushed into 4th by UKIP.........are " " people up and down the country laugh at your arses"......or perhaps there are thousands "pointing and laughing" at them.........or perhaps it is all in the Walter Mitty type mind.

It appears to be the head in the sand routine and hoping those nasty people ( in his mind anyway ) will go away. 4 million voters say's they won't. It must seem like a real kick in the teeth

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The guy couldn't even get elected to South Thanet and he's seen his party's seat count reduced from 2 to 1.

It is interesting that some of his supporters on here are enjoying the Tory win so much. Maybe he could join them? They don't seem to be so concerned about looking for the 'alternative' anymore.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
It appears to be the head in the sand routine and hoping those nasty people ( in his mind anyway ) will go away. 4 million voters say's they won't. It must seem like a real kick in the teeth

Yep, beats me why he's so bothered, unless pointing and laughing is a national sport in the Czech Republic. maybe it will catch on here if he decides to retire here..

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Leaving aside Farage's non resignation, today the EU Commission (unelected by the UK electorate) have confirmed they will create and implement a law to ensure all the EU's member states take those migrants landing in Italy and Spain. This means the UK could take up to 100,000 migrants based on our current GDP and other economic date, and subject to how many more arrive.

This is not media scapegoating migrants, it is informing the viewers that regardless of who we vote into Parliament an unelected institution holds sway over the British electorate.

It is precisely this kind of issue that drives many voters to UKIP...........

Much better to be out of the EU and let Italy and Spain deal with the Asylum Seeker problem.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
It is interesting that some of his supporters on here are enjoying the Tory win so much. Maybe he could join them? They don't seem to be so concerned about looking for the 'alternative' anymore.

Not enjoying, fairly relaxed about the UKIP result which was expected.....just glad Labour did not get back in again, memories of the mess they made and the thought of the SNP tail wagging the dog.......sent a shiver down my spine.

Jan 30, 2008
:facepalm:
Yes. Laughing at UKIP is my outward sign of frustration, and being upset. Yes, im very upset UKIP won a single seat, with the incumbant MP now refusing to endorse Farage as leader, with a possibility of him returning to the Tories.
I realise it is upsetting for you seeing uncomfortable posts about UKIP. On a UKIP thread. Deal with it.
Turn it in you din , you don't live here , pointing and laughing sums you up :dunce:
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yep, beats me why he's so bothered, unless pointing and laughing is a national sport in the Czech Republic. maybe it will catch on here if he decides to retire here..

Even after advising you earlier in the day, you still havnt figured out that I will be retiring in the UK? Really? I dont believe your that thick, and this grandstanding for your buddies on NSC is quaint. Over 3 million voted UKIP? Brilliant. What is the voting population of the nation? Then tell me how great the UKIP effort was. Milllions more voted for Labour, a lot more for the Tories. It is a minority party that managed to win a seat in Parliament, that will soon be lost to an independent. Quite an earthquake in British politics.

Jan 30, 2008
Even after advising you earlier in the day, you still havnt figured out that I will be retiring in the UK? Really? I dont believe your that thick, and this grandstanding for your buddies on NSC is quaint. Over 3 million voted UKIP? Brilliant. What is the voting population of the nation? Then tell me how great the UKIP effort was. Milllions more voted for Labour, a lot more for the Tories. It is a minority party that managed to win a seat in Parliament, that will soon be lost to an independent. Quite an earthquake in British politics.
Don't bother coming back ,no one's missing you :bigwave:
regards
DR

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You can't get enough of UKIP can you , don't have sleepless nights
regards
DR

Hilarious post, I have no problem with Nigel's business interests whatsoever and I certainly won't lose any sleep over it. Hope you hang on to your one MP.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Oh dear,

Not quite the triumphant election campaign that was advertised by our resident ukippers is it?

Weren't they going to change the political landscape?

Still they can make the best of it and have another go next time.

At least we will still get our ever entertaining UKIP threads.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Try doing your homework before you point and laugh. Ukip got 3,881,129 votes and Labour got 9.4 million, so almost half.
I see you are repeating about "minority" and the UKIP MP defecting........we know, you like repeating yourself don't you.

As for retiring here, yep you stated you might retire here, obviously as you have not lived here for a while then perhaps your allegiance might be elsewhere....who knows, this country might not be to your liking in a couple of years........

Jan 30, 2008
Oh dear,

Not quite the triumphant election campaign that was advertised by our resident ukippers is it?

You don't live here:lolol:
regards
DR

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Oh dear,

Certainly was groundbreaking to go from two MPs down to one yet somehow they are going to change the face of British politics....If they TREBLE their elected MPS with each election over the next four parliaments, they will reach the dizzy heights of 81 MP's !

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here