Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Hampshire v Sussex T20 19.00 12-07-18 Ageas Bowl

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Sussex take on who i consider to be our bogey team tonight for the 3rd consecutive away match in this seasons T20 campaign , can't fault the boys so far , we must have beaten the farmer boys many times but i just can't remember us doing it , it will be interesting to see if Katie comes straight back into a winning side tonight , if added to the squad we really must have the best bowling attack in this format of the game , not sure if this is on the tellybox or not , as Surrey are taking on Essex at the Oval as well tonight and Sky do seem to love going to the Oval , looking forward to this ! come on Sussex .

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I'll be there tonight. Hoping for a repeat of last year where a Jofra Archer inspired team beat Hampshire fairly comfortably. That will be the perfect antidote to last night. C'mon the sharks!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I'll be there tonight. Hoping for a repeat of last year where a Jofra Archer inspired team beat Hampshire fairly comfortably. That will be the perfect antidote to last night. C'mon the sharks!
Hope you have a good night. Can't win 'em all - especially in this shortest format - but fingers crossed the boys can keep the great start going.

Our bowling attack is clearly the best in the competition by some margin. If the batters can keep doing their bit then there should be plenty of good nights to come.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

We won last season ? i don't remember that , but that's par for the course these days , i'm not sure what got Archers goat v Glamorgan the other day but he was mad as hell over something that happened when he was bowling , iv'e just seen the square footage highlights and it shows nothing really but a couple of pals who went and they said he was spitting feathers at the umpires , imagine facing a angry Archer :eek:

The Campanologist

Sep 1, 2014
Pretty sure it isn't.

No it's not.

FYI the only ones that are scheduled for TV (at the moment anyway) are the home games against Gloucs and Glamorgan on 1st and 14th August respectively.

We're actually third favourites with the bookies to win the thing, but I do worry about our batting options.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
We won last season ? i don't remember that , but that's par for the course these days , i'm not sure what got Archers goat v Glamorgan the other day but he was mad as hell over something that happened when he was bowling , iv'e just seen the square footage highlights and it shows nothing really but a couple of pals who went and they said he was spitting feathers at the umpires , imagine facing a angry Archer :eek:
Yes, we did. Archer took 4 wickets and stopped their innings in it's tracks by having them 30 odd for 4 after the end of the power play. They never recovered from that and posted 126 for 9. We knocked the runs off fairly easily.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Hope you have a good night. Can't win 'em all - especially in this shortest format - but fingers crossed the boys can keep the great start going.

Our bowling attack is clearly the best in the competition by some margin. If the batters can keep doing their bit then there should be plenty of good nights to come.

Moshie, would you have Jordan back in?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Beer makes way for Jordan , Sussex win toss and will Bowl first

Hampshire

Colin Munro
Rilee Rossouw
James Vince(c)
Sam Northeast
Tom Alsop