Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Where is the strangest place you have ever slept?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Slept through most of a Blue Oyster Cult gig at the Brighton Centre (on the floor, as it was standing, or lying in the main auditorium)

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Status Quo concert at the Brighton Center

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
In a hedge outside Lens station in France 98 World Cup having taken my then 13 year old son to see Jamaica v Croatia and missed the last train home

Bad mother

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Couple of places spring to mind

Under the swing bridge at Newhaven

In the dug out at the Crouch in Seaford

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Missed the last London to Brighton train after clubbing in Croydon, so I tried to sleep in a 3'x3' ticket collectors box on the bridge across platforms.

In Paris when just 16, I arrived late one evening with a mate with camping gear for travelling around France. We were followed into a huge park, so we quickly decamped, setting up our tent on a patch of grass and bushes on a flyover above the Peripherique. Got a good night's sleep I recall, despite 1000's of cars and lorries thundering past underneath!

Last edited:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Very old mate of mine spent a night kipping in the public bog in Horam, must have been about 1990. The round metal ones with automatic doors. It kept opening on him so he wedged it closed with his shoes.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Nottingham.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
On the floor with my head in a base bin. At a drum and base night.
On top of a hedge. Sat on a garden wall part way hime, felt weary, looked behind and thought that looks reasonably soft, let myself fall backwards and was asleep before I landed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here