Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will You Be Fist Bumping A Stoke Fan?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
It is up there as stupid as hug a hoody. Hey Stoke fan we've both got our own colours on. Respect. Can we have a selfie so I can put it on twitter. I'n not gay or anything it would just a nicer thing to do than call you a northern monkey and get in a fight cos we are nice.

CRINGE

If I was there I would be singing we can see you holding hands at everyone doing this and probably get a banning order

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Surely top brownie points would be a fist bump with the pair of you both wearing half/half scarves under the new lights and you having bought him a £15* ticket.

*cant remember the price but buy a mate a ticket deal.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
:facepalm: FFS

Cringing at this :facepalm: It's bad enough being told when I can watch my team play by a TV company, but we are being encouraged to take part in this by the Albion. :facepalm:

On the contrary , Im rather looking forward to seeking out some muscly Stoke fans in the Lanes and asking them to engage in some good ol fisting action ,
we could have a dummy run 2moz !

D

Deleted member 2719

This sort of crap would never have happened if Paul Rodgers still had his job.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Not taking my woolly gloves off to give a fist bumping to anyone in this weather, not unless the club supplies me with extra hand cream for chapped skin.
Silly idea, not thought through.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Where did all this pish come from? I'm perfectly capable of going to a pub, a shop, the cinema or anywhere else and being polite and pleasant to other people without needing to shake their hand or 'fist bump' them. Why would I think about doing it at the football??

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here