Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Minor annoyances

oooh heard one this morning when I didn't change channels from the Jeremy Vine Show to Planet Rock fast enough. "....At the get go..." . Sorry but what is wrong with "start" or "beginning"??

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Self service checkouts. I do not want a job as a checkout girl so why force me to do this stuff.....plus IF I'm forced to use them, they always start flashing and wait for assistance.
People who signal right at a roundabout, then proceed to go straight ahead.
People who correct me on my gran'ma
People who don't know when they're behaving like a complete bellend
Cars with only one brake light
Drivers who slow down to some ridiculous speed below the national speed limit when they see a police car/safety camera
That stupid, loud mouthed bitch who says goodbye to her friends at the top of her shrill, vomit inducing voice...regardless if it's gone midnight
Whoa....blood has rushed to my head:facepalm:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Going into a certain card in Watford today, to buy my wife's Christmas card.
"Would you like a bag, stamps or a fecking candle, with it"

NO :shootself

Oh yes, Kay bloody Burley on Sky News, so annoying!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Things that cost £X.99p. Just round it up to the nearest quid and be done with it. A wallet full of change is heavy. Especially when it never adds up to enough for a parking meter so you end up over paying because it doesn't give change.
In a similar vein, I dislike the adverts which state gushingly, this 3 piece suite only 599....this luxury suite 899....

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Not being able to get all the digital clocks in the kitchen (2 x ovens, microwave, phone and scales) to click over at the same time when you adjust them to/from BST.

Worse still, when after 45 mins you’ve finally cracked it but realised you put the fecking clocks forward and not backwards! :rant:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The women who sit next to me in the office as they vigorously scrape their yoghurt pots or salad pots. Eating in the office should be illegal.
Oh for ffs! Do we need to tell you this? They are exhibiting all the classic signs of sexual tension and frustration in the workplace. They obviously aren't getting their bottoms pinched nearly enough, they probably haven't heard any crude remarks in weeks, and as for being groped in the lift......hell's bells, it must be ages! Come on, you're an Essex man, aren't you? - get on and do your job!

Geez! Young people these days!

PS. For any halfwit who thinks I'm being serious, you're even sillier than I think you are! :facepalm:

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
Oh for ffs! Do we need to tell you this? They are exhibiting all the classic signs of sexual tension and frustration in the workplace. They obviously aren't getting their bottoms pinched nearly enough, they probably haven't heard any crude remarks in weeks, and as for being groped in the lift......hell's bells, it must be ages! Come on, you're an Essex man, aren't you? - get on and do your job!

Geez! Young people these days!

PS. For any halfwit who thinks I'm being serious, you're even sillier than I think you are! :facepalm:

Er right, I'll keep you posted.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Needing a poo just after getting out of the bath in the morning.

Palace scoring in the seventh minute of injury time and their fans celebrating like they've won the Premier League.

Vaginal dryness.

Flyers for Christmas.

Cars hooting.
Whose vagina? Yours or other peoples'? If that's not too personal a question.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Cable clips that keep bending and failing to go in when you're trying to bang them into external walls. (As I was reminded only yesterday)

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Self service checkouts. I do not want a job as a checkout girl so why force me to do this stuff.....plus IF I'm forced to use them, they always start flashing and wait for assistance.

No shop only has a self-service check outs. If you're too dim to use one, then please don't use them. You just make everyone else hate you whilst they impatiently watch you struggle with the difficult concept of "pointing a barcode in the right direction"

Thanks.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
No shop only has a self-service check outs. If you're too dim to use one, then please don't use them. You just make everyone else hate you whilst they impatiently watch you struggle with the difficult concept of "pointing a barcode in the right direction"

Thanks.

I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were a checkout girl. No insult intended my precious

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here