Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Izquierdo

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I thought he looked our biggest threat today and feel he is getting better and better. I would haved liked to have seen him and March have longer together, stretching and running round their defence.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Huge potential, fantastic at cutting infield, has a great shot. Only criticism is he needs to go outside the full back occasionally and mix and match if not he is in danger of becoming a one trick pony.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No idea why some people are negative about him. He is certainly explosive and bloody quick. He is only going to get better and a rough diamond he is at this stage.

If you want to know who is garbage then that honour goes to Izzy Brown. The sooner we get Kayal back the better. Better still lets hope that Sunderland player has impressed Chris enough to make a bid in Jan

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
I thought he looked good again today, however my issue is that I dont think Solly is a great impact sub but Izquierdo is, so on that basis I would start Solly and swap them at 60ish mins...

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
He was our only hope of creating a chance in the 1st half. I thought he was our best player 1st half.

It is funny how views differ from fan to fan. I would have taken him off at halftime. Thought he looked lost and unsure of his role in the team.

Murray gave him a few choice words and Bong found it hard to link up with him.

He was better in the second half.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
No idea why some people are negative about him. He is certainly explosive and bloody quick. He is only going to get better and a rough diamond he is at this stage.

If you want to know who is garbage then that honour goes to Izzy Brown. The sooner we get Kayal back the better. Better still lets hope that Sunderland player has impressed Chris enough to make a bid in Jan

Is that the Izzy Brown that got 6 minutes today..... and he didnt impress you.....on the telly I suppose cos you dont attend do you?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Is that the Izzy Brown that got 6 minutes today..... and he didnt impress you.....on the telly I suppose cos you dont attend do you?

You absolute bellend, i have a season ticket. Carry on though :facepalm:

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Expecting to see Solly back next week.
Jose needs to get some crosses in, he as being marshalled fairly easily today because the defenders know which way he's ging.

He put in a perfect cross for Knockaert and really good chance for a goal but unfortunately Anthony managed to put it out for a throwin.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
It is funny how views differ from fan to fan. I would have taken him off at halftime. Thought he looked lost and unsure of his role in the team.

Murray gave him a few choice words and Bong found it hard to link up with him.

He was better in the second half.

Bong linked up with him very well second half I missed the choice words but take your word for it

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Ha, funny how one can see different things in a player. I was a little disappointed with some of his distribution today and control at times let him down. Southampton were very defensive today and sat very deep, perhaps that didn't help?

Just seems to need brushing up on his technique, perhaps? If he could control the ball on the half turn (Peter Ward style) he might lose his defender and the ball could be in the net in the flash! (hopefully).

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I have to look twice to remind myself it's not Lua Lua out there!

Last week after the West Ham match Leroy Rosenior said that some of the time he looks like he doesn't know how to play football. He's so fast he forgets to take the ball with him sometimes but he is electric and he's got a good shot on him.
So..... we have spent £15M on a very slightly faster LuaLua then?

Ouch!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here