Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are our top targets now loan players?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It is all we have to hang on to at the moment though....before we smash a 10 million transfer fee :shrug:
Being surprised by the secrecy surrounding the Albion's transfer dealings is like being surprised that it was sunny this morning.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
The less rumours there are,the more boring it is for us but the more confident I get that we're going to get the players we want as, more often than not in the past, signings have been made with very limited/no prior warning

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I for one am currently happy with the signings to date and expect a few more after 1st July we might also get a couple of loans but I do not think those loans are likley to be automatic starters

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It does feel like our constant quest for value is the equivalent of hanging around at 8.45pm in supermarkets waiting for the sandwiches to be reduced. Might get a bargain but often as not just getting what no one else wanted.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
It does feel like our constant quest for value is the equivalent of hanging around at 8.45pm in supermarkets waiting for the sandwiches to be reduced. Might get a bargain but often as not just getting what no one else wanted.

The last few years have been terrible, haven't they?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
If there is a rumour that we are looking at a player, I generally rule it out. All our players come out of the blue, and most of us have never heard of them.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Goes around as a Gary Glitter impersonator in his spare time? Nah. Looks a bit arrogant for our lot.

Didn't he run us ragged in the first game last season before his transfer?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
It's a shame that the club can obviously only focus on one singing at a time.
How cool would it be if a mini bus turned up at the AMEX full of players ready for the 'holding the shirt' photo.

A BARBERshop quartet of new SINGINGS.

Make. It. Happen.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
That will get [MENTION=153]perseus[/MENTION] VERY excited.

And he'll probably tell us that he thought it would happen all along and he was expecting it.

Only he forgot to tell anyone.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I hope not because we need 7 signings, and are only allowed 2 loans.

For what it is worth, the moment Barber mentioned we were interested in Abraham was the moment I thought our interest must therefore be over.

Only two loanees allowed - but is that senior players only? Do young players not count towards this total, and if so, what age (or under) do they have to be?

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
We should organise a new Fans United to protest at the state of the club.

BTW - can you post the link to the "Here are our transfer targets" page of the website so we can truly ruin our negotiation strengths.

Thank goodness every piece of transfer news in the media is generated not by guileless agents but by people with integrity like our Chris. BTW did Stocko join West Ham or Chelsea in the end? I didn't see it on the West Ham or Chelsea pages?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Didn't he run us ragged in the first game last season before his transfer?
Yes, best player for Forest in a match that we can remember for how angry Pereira was.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here