Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strong and Stable - Congratulations to Angela Merkel on a 4th term

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
You just show yourself to be a complete ******** all the time. Again, another personal attack on me this time trying to make out I’m a chav. I can see why you fit in so well in Germany - they have a gistory of delusionment and superiority, yet always end up losers in the big stuff. And lacking in compassion and humour too.

Hope you enjoy chearing on your national team.

And no, I would not choose to chop in JD Sports etc, but I guess that’s up-market chic for T-K Max plebs like you.

TK Maxx is actually really good. It is a great place to uncover decent stuff at a knock off price, here in Germany at least ;)

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
TK Maxx is actually really good. It is a great place to uncover decent stuff at a knock off price, here in Germany at least ;)

Best kitchen knives I own come from The Maxx, among other things. Great shop.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Best kitchen knives I own come from The Maxx, among other things. Great shop.

Another vote for TK Maxx. Not greatly interested in the rest of this thread but just had to contribute when TKM starts getting DISRESPECTED.

larus

Oh dear.

Looks like [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION]'s prediction of Strong & Stable is right on the money again - not. Mutti looks like toast soon - oh dear, such a shame after all she’s done to bring 1 million refugees to Germany and feed the rise of the ‘populists’. Seehofer (her coalition partner) has stated he can’t work with her. He’s worried about the AfD in Bavaria. And the agreement from the EU was again a fudge which solved nothing -well, what a surprise!

Oh well, maybe the next prediction will be right eh! :lolol:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Oh dear.

Looks like [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION]'s prediction of Strong & Stable is right on the money again - not. Mutti looks like toast soon - oh dear, such a shame after all she’s done to bring 1 million refugees to Germany and feed the rise of the ‘populists’. Seehofer (her coalition partner) has stated he can’t work with her. He’s worried about the AfD in Bavaria. And the agreement from the EU was again a fudge which solved nothing -well, what a surprise!

Oh well, maybe the next prediction will be right eh! :lolol:

I fear HT couldn’t predict correctly the outcome of a 1 horse race dear of him.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Good morning [MENTION=240]larus[/MENTION]

:)lolol:)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Good evening [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION].

[So, you think she’s strong and stable eh! :lol:. It must be wonderful living in your mind. Divorced from reality but always the optimist. :bowdown:

The tone of your post isn’t as cock sure as before, I wonder why?

larus

The tone of your post isn’t as cock sure as before, I wonder why?

I’m enjoying watching as the EU and Merkel squirm from crisis to crisis.

We’ve solved the immigration crisis. Well, we’ve agreed to talk some more about it, at some time, and until then we’ll do nothing.

All this talk about strong coalitions in the Fatherland and they just get on with it, and the piss-taking about the Tories/DUP having to bribe them with money for NI, yet Merkel is having to do the same to try to keep her collation going.

Then there’s the Euro on-going crisis. An article in the FT says that Target2 liabilities for Germany are approaching 1 trillion, nd Italy owes 500 Bn. This is a train-crash in slow-mo and it’s amusing (but also concerning as there will be major knock-on problems which will make Lehmans look like a corner shop going bust). All this risk due to the hubris of the EU elite.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’m enjoying watching as the EU and Merkel squirm from crisis to crisis.

We’ve solved the immigration crisis. Well, we’ve agreed to talk some more about it, at some time, and until then we’ll do nothing.

All this talk about strong coalitions in the Fatherland and they just get on with it, and the piss-taking about the Tories/DUP having to bribe them with money for NI, yet Merkel is having to do the same to try to keep her collation going.

Then there’s the Euro on-going crisis. An article in the FT says that Target2 liabilities for Germany are approaching 1 trillion, nd Italy owes 500 Bn. This is a train-crash in slow-mo and it’s amusing (but also concerning as there will be major knock-on problems which will make Lehmans look like a corner shop going bust). All this risk due to the hubris of the EU elite.

Noted.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
10562070083dc9b235e3960f8c8899a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Back on theme.

Starbucks and Amazon are equally avoiding tax in of all places ...... Germany. No one but the illiterate would claim this is British issue.

Unfortunately, we need all the western nations to unite on the disgrace of their tax planning.

But some countries are doing rather nicely from this, with European company HQ's based there, making exaggerated charges to their subsidiaries to avoid tax. Step forward Ireland, Luxembourg and Netherlands.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I suppose I have HT to thank for my interest in German Politics!

Normally I couldn’t give a shit about that cuntry but with all his “interesting” hot air about it it I seem to drawn to any bad news that befalls it like a firefly to a gas lamp [emoji23]

It’s encouraging to know I have such a positive effect on people :wink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here