Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 7 seasons of the NSK

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I have to say...The Police Box Crew seem to be less vocal this season. They look less in numbers, have other members dispersed into other blocks this season?

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Unless they have moved from under the Police Box... it is not the NSK generating the noise. It is the main block of the North Stand behind the goal and under the screen. They are much more noisy this season, in the same way as WSU who are both louder and more frequent contributors, and occasionally even the East Stand.

From my vantage point in the family stand the singing this season does seem to be starting mostly from the guys under that screen rather than the police box.

It's been noticeable too that the North is singing as one much more of the time, and it sounds great. Last season was quite fragmented at times – not sure what's changed as last time this was discussed it was said to be all down to acoustics.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I always thought the NSK were liberals, that went to Tupperware parties and attended WI fundraisers when not supporting the Albion :cool:

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Fair play to the NSK, they do a good job - keep up the good work. I don't think the Police Box Crew are singing less I just think that the main section of the North Stand has got its act together this season. And please, whoever bangs on the back wall of the North Stand at corners can you do it more often? It sounds great when everyone is coordinated...

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No problem with them - in fact like the fact they make noise of course - good on them.

Only criticisms -
1) really need to work on syllables and rhyming for new songs - very, very basic skills tbh.
2) Am aware they have a lot of money from the fan collection for the giant flag and it's been sitting there a long, long time. I think we need to do something with this money or try to raise the extra bit for the flag. I don't doubt the money is still there but it seems very pointless to have it just sitting there...

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
The best thing they ever came up with was that chant that went:

"We're the North Stand, the North Stand, the North Stand,
The North Stand of the Albion, the Albion, the Albion..." Etc.

Haven't heard that for a while.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Fair play to the NSK, they do a good job - keep up the good work. I don't think the Police Box Crew are singing less I just think that the main section of the North Stand has got its act together this season. And please, whoever bangs on the back wall of the North Stand at corners can you do it more often? It sounds great when everyone is coordinated...
Or we could do that "Seagulls" thing, you know the one that doesn't involve banging a wall that has been tradition for about 40 years now?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I was told this by someone who was directly involved and banned for at least 3 home games.

Cool story. I know all four who were banned, nothing to do with buying child season tickets and that is a fact. Not willing to go into what they did do on here.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
From my vantage point in the family stand the singing this season does seem to be starting mostly from the guys under that screen rather than the police box.

It's been noticeable too that the North is singing as one much more of the time, and it sounds great. Last season was quite fragmented at times – not sure what's changed as last time this was discussed it was said to be all down to acoustics.

Not so vs Southampton, even Everton showed signs of previous season's fragmentation again. The first three home games were amazing and I had hoped we'd be able to maintain it throughout the season. Half the NS are just not interested in being proactive. If you stuffed our core away following in there things would be different, unfortunately they are scattered around the ground.

As for the NSK, I appreciate what they do and wish they'd grow bigger. I saw them on trains to Cardiff, Huddersfield and Rotherham overnights and many more in previous seasons. They consistently travel around the country, probably spending what disposable income they have in doing so, to support the team and help keep the noise levels high, while people on here have a pop at them and discuss amongst themselves what the meaning of support and loyalty is.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
What's happened to the Bollox Bus Crew ?
Are they still going, or have they run out of diesel ?

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Loyal supporters who go home and away, make noise, fun stickers and banners and are friendly whenever I've met them. What's not to like? (Resident moaners aside)
:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here