Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To the ****ing morons who BOOED at full time.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
**** off and don't come back. Unbe-****ing-lievable.

Where you there? The stupid opening post says to me that you weren't. If you were there, then you would have realised it was directed at Michael ' I'm the bestest friend of my established Premier League chums' Oliver. Go sit on the naughty step.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
No not then or never. When the ref is walking off. Obviously.

Sorry your being a right prat. Your wrong just say so we all know it was the ref being booed. Would of though if you were in the WSL you would of been able to see people booing as Oliver walked off not the player. Plainly OBVIOUS from the north.

In respects of booing Oliver I didn't think he was good today but penalty he was right about having just seen it again. Biggest gripe I have is it happens every week but hardly ever given against top 6 sides. Not a massive difference to Gross who was pushed clear as day from behind when he had a chance to score. A point was prob fair

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
**** off and don't come back. Unbe-****ing-lievable.

I hope you don't forget to report the club's fans for repeatedly chanting Sieg Heil.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Heard plenty above me in WSU. Definitely brighton fans booing. Even if it's at the ref it's completely the WRONG time to do it.

You're right , I waited till I got on the platform before I started booing the ref :facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Heard plenty above me in WSU. Definitely brighton fans booing. Even if it's at the ref it's completely the WRONG time to do it.

I agree.

When I got home I went into the bathroom and had a massive BOO.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Only heard Everton fans booing when I left at the final whistle. Only Brighton booing I heard was for the ref as he walked off.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Are you thick?, it was the ref they were booing.

This. Even the extremely mild mannered guy next to me was booing a referee that had 'Scouse' written through him like a stick of rock. Keane and Jagielka had Murray in the best part of a full Nelson all through the first half and nothing.

Get a grip. No one was booing our players. IMO, shows how far we have come when we are disappointed at being mugged by the ref against a massively expensively assembled side that were widely tipped to challenge the top four this season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here