Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Agnostic vs Atheist

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Upon death I'd love to find out god is real. I'd be so red-faced about all the things I've said (generally quite insulting) about the big guy. But would he care about the things I've said? If he is all powerful, and created everything, is he really so bloody insecure that he needs us all to praise him all the time? And is he going to punish me for eternity for, through no fault of my own, not believing in him? I wouldn't think so. Maybe he'd just give me a bunch of chores to do for a while.
No way mate. My sister is in to all this business and you have to go through him to get to heaven. You can’t hedge your bets or play the ‘I,ve been a decent bloke’ card.
He,ll be like that really stubborn bouncer when you try to get into that nightclub with a really irritating St Peter bigging it up behind him.

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
To all intents and purposes it did though. One minute there was nothing, then a big bang and then a universe. Something came from nothing.

From nothing to ‘Big Bang was ages though Buzzer. Well I say ages........... definetly longer that 2 days.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Mejona's question of the day

Do people who believe in god (and him creating the world and jesus n all that), not believe in dinosaurs?

Dinosaurs were really thick and made no attempt in all the time they were here to do anything about the dangers of an asteroid hitting earth. At least we have with the help of Bruce Willis showed what we will do if one comes near.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What if God created the big bang. Maybe they are both right.:ohmy:
768f26055d27831f33ab2a5a4b208998.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
God is expected to be supreme being, all knowing, all powerful and benevolent. bad things exist in the world, so is he unknowing, unable or unwilling to intervene? if any of these are the case, as they clearly are, his status as supreme being is refuted. if you want to try a different definition for God, we can see how well he does then.

Firstly, you've denied his existence by refuting one of his characteristics which is not the same.

More importantly you don't have all information to make a judgement because you don't know the whole story (even though you do a good job of acting all-knowing).

Thirdly, what is it with this starting sentences with lower case bollox? Did you see someone else do it on the internet and think it would make you come over all interesting?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I would love to find out he is real as well, I would kick him in the nuts for inventing cancer and shove a brick up his omnipotent arse for mass murder through the use of Tsunamis, earthquakes, floods and the such like. What a #@N%.

Are you, Gervais and Fry all in the same kindergarten school together?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
More importantly you don't have all information to make a judgement because you don't know the whole story (even though you do a good job of acting all-knowing).

dont have all the information? can you not see the bad things that happen in the world?

Thirdly, what is it with this starting sentences with lower case bollox? Did you see someone else do it on the internet and think it would make you come over all interesting?
also known to miss apostrophes, full stops and overuse other punctuation. laziness, they dont matter much, and im sure it doesnt make me interesting (though maybe to you it does)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Who gives a **** really? You're only here for a visit so just get on with it

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Both are attempts by greek scholar snobs to classify people.

There is no god, btw.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Speaking of kindergarten why do you think God let's 9 million children under five die every year?

Seems like we are right on the same page on this one.... :cheers:

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Obviously this god or no god question boils down to the why there is a universe instead of nothing at all. The current theory from the collective great minds of our planet is that we don't know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here